This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#259588 by J-HALEY
Tue May 10, 2016 4:14 pm
Slacker, as I recall he posted pictures of Kerry a while back and it was him. Not any pictures I had seen before. Is it possible someone could have used pics I hadn't seen from long ago, previous post yes. I did notice before Kerry left bm he was acting differently. He got very angry and called me a hypocrite because I prayed for him. Then blocked me from messaging him.
#259593 by Planetguy
Tue May 10, 2016 7:14 pm
i never had any intercourse w him until out of the blue and for no reason i could fathom he started spamming every thread i started w images of fliers for his band's upcoming gigs. weird. i rather politely asked him why (yes, Virginia...i CAN be polite!) and he went off on me.

so, there is a history of him spamming threads.

i recall others stepping up (talbot comes to mind) and putting that same question to him (also politely).
#259594 by GuitarMikeB
Tue May 10, 2016 7:44 pm
Badstrat wrote:" For those of you who don't know Kerry. He WAS a guy who was fighting to be a great guitar player. He was always riding those crotch rocket bikes, one day a car pulled out in front of him he tboned it and was badly injured. Before the accident he was a pretty normal guy, pretty sharp guy really. Apparently he had a traumatic brain injury. If willie is indeed Kerry I would say that is pretty sad how one can spiral from what he was to this!"

How did someone discover that it is Kerry? Somehow I missed that post.

Motorcycles really can mess you up when you take one to a car fight.

I think Jimmy figured it out first, but then willie confirmed it in a couple of posts that have been deleted.
#259619 by schmedidiah
Wed May 11, 2016 5:26 am
For the record, he said those were some stranger's vacation pics. :roll:
#259631 by Displaced Pianist
Wed May 11, 2016 1:53 pm
Planetguy wrote:i never had any intercourse w him until out of the blue and for no reason i could fathom he started spamming every thread i started w images of fliers for his band's upcoming gigs. weird. i rather politely asked him why (yes, Virginia...i CAN be polite!) and he went off on me.

so, there is a history of him spamming threads.

Ya think?? Why anyone feels the need to construct massive posts that lock up the page/site (that huge list-o-links he posted forced me to kill the browser process--they all try to load before I can do anything else) is beyond me. I can only describe it as very A-R. Maybe Mommy didn't pay any attention to him, dunno. Sure would be nice if he (she?) would just go elsewhere and bug someone else.
#259634 by DainNobody
Wed May 11, 2016 2:31 pm
brain injuries caused by road rash is a terrible thing to waste...( United Whitey College Fund)
:roll: