This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#256325 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:20 pm
So I see now that willie/kerry has taken to cloning profiles (including stealing photos and videos) as well as posting the same list of photobucket pictures over and over again in some threads. What a loser. When you see his posts, just use the link at the top of the thread/forum page to report him.

I asked the admin why they don't start having an 'approval time' for new members - any new forum members would have to have their posts approved by admin before they show up. This works at other forums I'm in.
#256329 by schmedidiah
Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:32 pm
He was a moderator, along with George. Back when I joined a couple of years ago. Then admin decided not to have them as moderators anymore. You'll hear a lot of references to that era from Mike's enemies, but I can't understand how the current situation is preferable.
#256334 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:06 pm
Yeah, I was a moderator. So were a couple of others here.
Then they revamped the software - which has glitches - every once in a while, it shows me here under the old moderator info, then pops back to normal next time I log in.
Maybe the new software doesn't have the 'post-approval' option.
#256335 by BestGuitarist
Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:21 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Yeah, I was a moderator. So were a couple of others here.
Then they revamped the software - which has glitches - every once in a while, it shows me here under the old moderator info, then pops back to normal next time I log in.
Maybe the new software doesn't have the 'post-approval' option.

Mike, I saw a rather odd and unusual post here yesterday, it involved bandmixmod1 posting a post about his/her tune and it had mikebirch in the link? is this an example of mywillie cloning somebody too? along with him cloning jimmy? never listened to the tune and bandmixmod1
was residing in South Carolina so I figured it was impersonating you, since you live in Massachusetts... it's gonna get ugly around here if somebody does not hire Apple to fix the code which is not protecting our accounts here, free or premium :shock:
#256352 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:31 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:Yeah, I was a moderator. So were a couple of others here.
Then they revamped the software - which has glitches - every once in a while, it shows me here under the old moderator info, then pops back to normal next time I log in.
Maybe the new software doesn't have the 'post-approval' option.

Mike, I saw a rather odd and unusual post here yesterday, it involved bandmixmod1 posting a post about his/her tune and it had mikebirch in the link? is this an example of mywillie cloning somebody too? along with him cloning jimmy? never listened to the tune and bandmixmod1
was residing in South Carolina so I figured it was impersonating you, since you live in Massachusetts... it's gonna get ugly around here if somebody does not hire Apple to fix the code which is not protecting our accounts here, free or premium :shock:

No, that was the glitch I mentioned - sometimes it logs me in under the old moderator name, then resets after I log out and back in again. When it happens I don't even see it.

Looks like the Willy-jimmyclone is gone. The emails I get from admin when I report willie tell me they've banned his ISP address, but he obviously keeps using proxies to register again.
#256360 by BestGuitarist
Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:45 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:Yeah, I was a moderator. So were a couple of others here.
Then they revamped the software - which has glitches - every once in a while, it shows me here under the old moderator info, then pops back to normal next time I log in.
Maybe the new software doesn't have the 'post-approval' option.

Mike, I saw a rather odd and unusual post here yesterday, it involved bandmixmod1 posting a post about his/her tune and it had mikebirch in the link? is this an example of mywillie cloning somebody too? along with him cloning jimmy? never listened to the tune and bandmixmod1
was residing in South Carolina so I figured it was impersonating you, since you live in Massachusetts... it's gonna get ugly around here if somebody does not hire Apple to fix the code which is not protecting our accounts here, free or premium :shock:

No, that was the glitch I mentioned - sometimes it logs me in under the old moderator name, then resets after I log out and back in again. When it happens I don't even see it.

Looks like the Willy-jimmyclone is gone. The emails I get from admin when I report willie tell me they've banned his ISP address, but he obviously keeps using proxies to register again.
Mike, are you saying bandmixmod1 is your old moderator name? and if it was then why is it still "active" today? realize I have no gripes if you are a current moderator, but it will give fresh cannon fodder to "you know who" starts with a G not a W.. :D
#256364 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:53 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote: Mike, are you saying bandmixmod1 is your old moderator name? and if it was then why is it still "active" today? realize I have no gripes if you are a current moderator, but it will give fresh cannon fodder to "you know who" starts with a G not a W.. :D


Seems to me it was - that was, what, 2 years ago? More maybe. The forum software leaves A LOT to be desired, even when they did the update, there were no real improvements except you could embed photos/videos/links easier. I think that moderator list is the same as before the software update.
Hey, you get what you pay for with forums. the ones I frequent more that are better-run are much more active, have a bunch of moderators, and also have a lot of banner and sidebar advertising. I don't even see the banner advertising at the top of the pages here any more, but that could be my ad-blocking software.
#256367 by BestGuitarist
Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:05 pm
OMG, the puter' genius my willie must be manipulating what my puter' screen is showing me, but at the top of the page under list of moderators, bandmixmod1 is still there, but the problem is, I just remember it emerging out only a week or two ago?, I never saw bandmixmod1 before, it's as if it is a new moderator has appeared? again, I have no gripes with moderators, but G ought to consider it, cause he has insulted me before, and it will be hard to refrain from lashing out at him if he does it again.. I gave Lynard several chances to stop mouthing off, before I went beserk.. :D :| :lol: :? :roll:
#256392 by schmedidiah
Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:44 am
Someone did that with Glenny's profile about a year ago and it elicited yawns. :roll:

Let's be realistic, please. :mrgreen:
#256400 by J-HALEY
Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:40 pm
What a pitiful life when someone will stoop so low as to cause problems like that on a forum. I guess the guy has nothing better to do. He should probably focus this negative energy into say GETTING A LIFE!
#256403 by schmedidiah
Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:55 pm
J-HALEY wrote:What a pitiful life when someone will stoop so low as to cause problems like that on a forum. I guess the guy has nothing better to do. He should probably focus this negative energy into say MAKING SOME MUSIC!


Fixed that for you. :mrgreen:
#256425 by J-HALEY
Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:53 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:What a pitiful life when someone will stoop so low as to cause problems like that on a forum. I guess the guy has nothing better to do. He should probably focus this negative energy into say MAKING SOME MUSIC!


Fixed that for you. :mrgreen:


:lol:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests