This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#247812 by AndrewDiaz
Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:23 am
Let me check whether you are my category or not. Which music band do you like the most? I love some selected bands such as Backstreet Boys, Linkin Park, and Green Day. They compose all sorts of music that I want to listen while driving and while working as well. I am working with a dissertation writing organization. I love to hear the music that creates a good mood that lets me to be concentrated on my work. The great compositions that I love to hear from these bands are

Incomplete, boulevard of broken dreams, in the end, etc. These create energetic moods in me. What about you?
#247821 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:43 pm
RUI Musik wrote:Go piss up a rope.

I LOVE that song! :lol:

Backstreet Boys

#247857 by schmedidiah
Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:43 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
RUI Musik wrote:Go piss up a rope.

I LOVE that song! :lol:

That's an actual song and it kicks ass!
http://youtu.be/w7M3EEHYkJ0
#282869 by ross1264673
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:58 am
I will always respect the music of Apocalyptic and Metallica. These are the guys whose music is always relevant and has already become a classic. Of modern bands, I prefer to listen to Sixx am. I think that they can become a worthy substitute for world leaders in the music world of rock.
#282994 by schmedidiah
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:34 pm
ross1264673 wrote: Of modern bands, I prefer to listen to Sixx am. I think that they can become a worthy substitute for world leaders in the music world of rock.

OUCH! Nikki Sixx? way past expiration date. :roll:

:lol:
#294584 by alex2019
Fri May 03, 2019 9:34 am
Metallica band is one of my favourite rock band, their music is amazing, James Alan Hetfield (born August 3, 1963) is an American musician, singer, and songwriter known for being the co-founder, lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist, and main songwriter for the American heavy metal band Metallica.
Dwayne Johnson Jacket