This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#234578 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:55 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:No matter how slanderous you are to me Haley, I'm not going to delete your posts, but you might want to think what the two new 'moderators' may do - let me just warn you and others that 'big brother' is watching and making notes.


Mike Birch... Slander is what Harry REED spews from the protection of the Senate floor. The actual word is LIBEL.

As far as deleting posts... Big Brother has already confirmed that someone, NOT THEM... Has gone out of there way to delete several of my posts.

That wouldn't be you would it? NAAAH... You are a great and benevolent leader in a crusade to keep bandmix free of trolls or any posts that are non-musical.

That's a nice guitar by the way. What did you think of the new jam I posted. Since you didn't say anything I guess you just don't care. Oh well, you can't please everyone. :lol:

#234583 by gtZip
Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:40 pm
Nothing much changed until you had a freak-out and decided to start your campaign against 'the man', Glen.

What will you do for a hobby, when you no longer have 'here' ?

#234596 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:13 am
gtZip wrote:Nothing much changed until you had a freak-out and decided to start your campaign against 'the man', Glen.

What will you do for a hobby, when you no longer have 'here' ?


Thats not nice gt. Wouldn't the man consider that to be a personal attack?

#234600 by gtZip
Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:52 am
It's hard to say...

#234605 by sanshouheil
Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:24 am
Asked by a band mate why I was no longer sharing the music we've been recording here.
Guess he does not realize there is no room for it any longer.

:?

#234610 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:03 pm
sanshouheil wrote:Use the search function . . . it works . . . and you can avoid the bullshit.



P.S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWIW6Ti0PbE


Why is it bull dinky wink George. You haven't posted anything in a while. I didn't ask bandmix to be a censor... You did.

Already one of the two original moderators decided to remove 3 of my threads. IT WAS NOT, THE OWNERS, ADMINISTRATORS.

Now if you don't recognize that as bull dinky wink, then you are the one supporting restricted interaction. The hypocrisy that starts to permeate or stink up the place starts to override all sense. It is OK for diane feinstein to own a gun, but totally not OK for anyone else. It is OK for all congress to trade securities on insider information, but not anyone else. In other words it is OK to have a double standard.

I'm sorry you have chosen to allow yourself to become so embroiled in what is actually the real bull winky dink. If you choose not to post any of your musical endeavors, that again is your choice. That's sad, but it could be far worse if someone else decided your music was inappropriate.

I actually have a lot of respect for you George. Sorry you are making choices I don't agree with. Hope you are well. G

#234611 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:16 pm
Just can't face the facts you are wrong.

You really really think that George and I somehow at the same time both asked the site owners to be moderators? Or that we conspired together to ask them? Paranoid much? Are you sitting in your house peaking out the curtains in case you're being watched?

If I had deleted the '3000% Troll' thread you started, I'd freely admit it - I see one of them is still down the page. But I didn't. I haven't deleted or edited ANY of your posts. Not sure what the other threads you reference were. The fact is 3000% = 30X and the only thing that has increased 30X here is the number of crap posts you have made. And copy-and-pasting the same garbage as a 'reply' in multiple threads just confirms this.
Now go ahead and whine again about my post being insulting, 'non-music', blablabla. :roll:

#234633 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:54 pm
Geeze MIKE BIRCH... You don't like it at all when the shoe is on the wrong foot. Here are the facts. The facts that you are going out of your way to use as reason to use personal attack as a defense. You learned that from Mark.

Those posts were NOT DELETED BY ADMINISTRATION
Those posts were NOT DELETED BEFORE THE NEW NAMES WERE ADDED.
Those posts were NOT DELETED BY GEORGE, I'VE KNOWN HIM TO LONG AND HE IS A GOOD PERSON.

THEN WHO DELETED THOSE POSTS????

You are starting to sound like Jay Carney. Notice You have not been able to answer my question except to start with all sorts of insults.

#234637 by Planetguy
Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:49 pm
GLENNY J wrote: The facts that you are going out of your way to use as reason to use personal attack as a defense. You learned that from Mark.



one thing YOU sure didn't learn from me (or any one else who schooled you) is how to craft an intelligible sentence!

it's hard enough reading your delusional, paranoid, and psychotic rantings as it is....but damn, is that the best you can string together????

:idea: try wiping off some of the froth and spittle that's dripped on to your keyboard. :idea:

:idea: or....maybe don't post when you're too angry and distraught to make sense. :idea:

#234642 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:16 am
Planetguy wrote:
GLENNY J wrote: The facts that you are going out of your way to use as reason to use personal attack as a defense. You learned that from Mark.



one thing YOU sure didn't learn from me (or any one else who schooled you) is how to craft an intelligible sentence!

it's hard enough reading your delusional, paranoid, and psychotic rantings as it is....but damn, is that the best you can string together????

:idea: try wiping off some of the froth and spittle that's dripped on to your keyboard. :idea:

:idea: or....maybe don't post when you're too angry and distraught to make sense. :idea:


You are very funny. From a guy that can't use capitals I miss ONE COMMA and that is your opening salvo. Very good.

Unfortunately the rest of your post just moves to a point of personal insults. I'm gonna have to report you to MIKE BIRCH. He will decide if that was respectful.

Notice... All you did was try to give me a good asss whooping. Notice... that is the very conversation that everyone is complaining about... Notice it is all insults coming from the very people complaining the most.

I apologize... It's my fault that I have been able to bring out lesser beings in the few. L.M.F.A.O.

#234653 by gtZip
Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:25 pm
Notice that you typed "you learned that from mark".
You expect him not to jab you when you invoked his name and brought him into it?

#234663 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:29 pm
gtZip wrote:Notice that you typed "you learned that from mark".
You expect him not to jab you when you invoked his name and brought him into it?


I'm starting to enjoy the fact that you feel I am that important that you are following my every word.

You are like a private eye... A private dick. COOL... Please just don't show me yours... Now I could post a funny face here so I have an excuse to say I was just joking. (mark and mike and hillary and obama have pulled that one more than once)

Mark has his own personal understanding with me. He is actually OK. He hasn't gotten that many people killed with his political views... Yet...

The sad thing gt is that you are same person you were... Willing to be led by anyone that intimidates you.

HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT MIKES POSSEE CAN NOT, NOT STAND UP TO THE TRUTH.

MIKE IS A LIAR. He dodged and ducked the FACT that he is so self empowered that he took it on his own to delete my thread THREE TIMES.

If you believe that's OK. Bring it on dude. This post will be deleted even though mike has me ignore, what a bunch of nonsense that is.

DID YOU READ THE INSULTS HE HURLED AT SCOTT???? They were OBSCENE in content. Even Mark has never stooped to that level... Yet you wish to hand over his right to moderate YOU.

Follow me dude, if it is just to insult, You lose. Hows your kid?

#234698 by gtZip
Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:46 pm
Didn't see anything toward Scott. Which thread?

Intimidates me?... :lol: You really don't know me at all.
Kids fine.

How's the wife?

#234701 by Planetguy
Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:31 pm
gtZip wrote:Notice that you typed "you learned that from mark".
You expect him not to jab you when you invoked his name and brought him into it?


"expect me NOT to..."??????

the whole purpose of him invoking my name is nothing more than another of his desperate pleas to have someone play w him. :cry:

as low as glen's sunk...i can't help feeling bad for him or anyone that would spend so much time and take such delight in sowing discord.

so, i'll still come out to play with him out of pity.


my guess...is he's going thru some big changes......wife left, biz went bellyup, or perhaps he's overdosed on self loathing because he realized he finds hilary sexually appealing. who knows?

clearly something broke inside of some already sketchy architecture.

#234708 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:57 pm
gtZip wrote:Didn't see anything toward Scott. Which thread?

Intimidates me?... :lol: You really don't know me at all.
Kids fine.

How's the wife?


GJ is referrng to a thread in the US section of the forums, where I tried to lighten the mood with some humor when Scott was posting about getting strange messages or mail or something and going to sit in a jail cell for a month. Scott didn't appreciate the humor, and Glennn is now trying to find anything he can to throw against me.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests