This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#231938 by Starfish Scott
Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:55 pm
I'd say that "any publicity even negative can be a boon", but after that was battlefield tested I do not believe that statement to be 100% TRUE any longer.

#231957 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:15 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
GLENNY J wrote:There you go again Mike. PG comes out with a comment and right away you grab on to his aass. You have become the wife of a tag team.

Like I said you don't like me... There is the proof.

That didn't take long, did it? :lol:

WHATEVER! :roll:

Yes, correct. Now you are understanding. :)

Or I could be completely wrong. Or maybe not. Sometimes I make a mistake, sometimes I don't.

You figure it out Mike!!!

#231969 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:01 am

#231970 by J-HALEY
Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:23 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:Image

Mike, you are a smart guy, I hope you understand that by accepting YOUR current mission of moderator of this forum you can be perceived as having power? Having said that at least IMO when being confrontational with one of a differing opinion you look like a bully to some? Jealousy? Envy?
You accepted the mission, with power comes responsibility, patience, jus sayin.

#231976 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:37 am
You are crossing the line. You don't see it that way. That's your prerogative.

Let's take George. I disagree with him for getting involved in this. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy all the music and introspective posting that involves all the complexities of living, being a musician, and trying to be a good person.

Let's take Mark. Yes we have mixed it up before and gotten ridiculous. This is the net and this is life in these United States.
I bet that if we sat down and jammed there would be a total different interpretation of us.
I actually have respect for the guy because he has the balls to stand up for himself and what he believes in.

Lets take Mike. You tell me to take a chill pill and back off when, when this ridiculous little bit of power is handed to you. Are you serious?... Stop censoring any thing here. That includes SPAM. It disappears very quickly.
I don't need you protecting me. I don't need a BIG government protecting me. You tell me to have patience... 6 million Jews were told the same thing when they were loaded into cattle cars to be killed.

You don't understand me at all... GET THE FUUCK OUT OF MY FACE!

#231989 by Starfish Scott
Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:33 pm
Glenn, when you get banned for being crazy, I'll miss the insanity... (and lord knows I am far crazier than you are.)

Can't you just relax a little bit and enjoy what's here?

(there are always pros and cons to everything)

#231998 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:04 am
Starfish Scott wrote:Glenn, when you get banned for being crazy, I'll miss the insanity... (and lord knows I am far crazier than you are.)

Can't you just relax a little bit and enjoy what's here?

(there are always pros and cons to everything)

First of all, it's GLEN with one N. Jimmy Danger gave me the nickname of GLENNY. I sure do miss that prick. I feel bad that he got censored. Total violation of the concept of freedom.

No capt. There is NO way I can relax when all your freedoms are on the line.

That goes way beyond bandmix. You are not crazier than me, none of the musicians up here are crazy. All of the people that post here are borderline brilliant. Some of them are almost as smart as PG.

Ban me? I think Mike is the only one that has a chance at doing that... But that is as big as private parts. :lol:
#232146 by Vampier
Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:01 am
I have been absent and was not aware that Jimmy Danger was CENSORED. My question is why.

#232147 by Starfish Scott
Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:19 am
To my knowledge, Jimmy got sick of arguing about nonsense and left.

(sound familiar?)

I don't think he got censored.

#232155 by gtZip
Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:19 am
Finish him!

#232169 by Starfish Scott
Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:14 pm
You mean Glenn? (I purposely misspelled your name lol)

Like all the bmix personalities on here, "you have to take it with a grain of salt".

Let the ranters rant and the bitches bitch..

#232172 by J-HALEY
Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:33 pm
Starfish Scott wrote:To my knowledge, Jimmy got sick of arguing about nonsense and left.

(sound familiar?)

If that is the case Cap'n, Jimmy simply could have ignored the pettiness like Jahva does? Instead he hurled insults at anyone having a differing opinion regarding politics. As a result from time to time I gave him a taste of his own medicine. I personally don't think Jimmy would have been run off by the likes of someone like myself. This is exactly the reason for a similar thread.

#232176 by gtZip
Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:57 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
Starfish Scott wrote:To my knowledge, Jimmy got sick of arguing about nonsense and left.

(sound familiar?)

If that is the case Cap'n, Jimmy simply could have ignored the pettiness like Jahva does? Instead he hurled insults at anyone having a differing opinion regarding politics. As a result from time to time I gave him a taste of his own medicine. I personally don't think Jimmy would have been run off by the likes of someone like myself. This is exactly the reason for a similar thread.

Nope, not you Haley. Mywillie ran him off.

#232187 by jw123
Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:53 pm
I saw Jimmy after he left and he just said he had way to many irons in the fire to be getting into all the garbage that goes on around here, I said Jimmy I just dont participate. But he said he had enough, wasnt anyone in particular so dont you guys think you did it cause noone did it.

Last I talked to him, he is in 3 musical projects. Playing 4-5 nights a week, so like me I dont think he cares or has time to participate anymore.

#232190 by J-HALEY
Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:17 pm
jw123 wrote:I saw Jimmy after he left and he just said he had way to many irons in the fire to be getting into all the garbage that goes on around here, I said Jimmy I just dont participate. But he said he had enough, wasnt anyone in particular so dont you guys think you did it cause noone did it.

Last I talked to him, he is in 3 musical projects. Playing 4-5 nights a week, so like me I dont think he cares or has time to participate anymore.

4 to 5 nights a week? What does he think he's a pro or something? Did he retire from his day job?