This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#231858 by MikeTalbot
Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:10 am
Glen

Nothing has happened to me. I just don't share all your opinions. Regardless, I do share your horror at the lost of liberty in this country.

But that, "... Mr. Anderson, is the sound of inevitability." I do not believe this country can be saved - we're on that elevator ride that ends up in the cellar. This is not pessimism, nor am I defeatist. I have examined the data, and determined from that data, that the time to save this country has came and passed.

Hope I'm wrong!

I'm running on toward my expiration date anyhow; it's just a question of which train runs over me.

Talbot

#231859 by J-HALEY
Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:46 am
MikeTalbot wrote:Glen

Nothing has happened to me. I just don't share all your opinions. Regardless, I do share your horror at the lost of liberty in this country.

But that, "... Mr. Anderson, is the sound of inevitability." I do not believe this country can be saved - we're on that elevator ride that ends up in the cellar. This is not pessimism, nor am I defeatist. I have examined the data, and determined from that data, that the time to save this country has came and passed.

Hope I'm wrong!

I'm running on toward my expiration date anyhow; it's just a question of which train runs over me.

Talbot

Talbot, you are a very wise man! I feel exactly the same about it all!

#231866 by gtZip
Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:06 am
Glen, why did you disappear for several days?

#231868 by DainNobody
Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:52 am
GLENNY J wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:
GLENNY J wrote:You don't like me, I don't like you... Let's make an attempt to stay out of each others face.

Don't attempt to judge what my feelings are by yours. The fact is you keep insisting you're right about something that isn't true. Instead of prolonging this, move on and if you find any evidence of what you are insinuating, then feel free to bring it to light.

Mike your dancing, right out of the gate. You have been a mosquito that keeps coming back and trying to keep sucking blood when your back is turned.
That is a very clever progressive method of turning around a simple statement and saying prove it.

The biggest fact is you are following my every post and making a negative comment. The fact is you don't like me, I don't like you. It has been that way since you have joined. You have not disproved my statement nor defended your own personal position. Let's stick with the program.

Be a man and just admit that is the way it is. There is your progressive, logic proof. If you wish to defend your arguments better I would suggest you start to study a master. (we have one of them here and I like him more than someone that just plain spews nonsense.)
GLENNY, hello dear sir, but from observing your remarks, I think I see a guy that is jealous because they did not ask you to be the moderator, after all, you have over 6000 posts here and you should have had first crack at it? I know you don't like me either, but with over 6000 posts you might have been more qualified, I always hated it when I was passed over for a promotion at work, hence I am now a firmly established going concern..LOL

#231877 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:51 am
gtZip wrote:Glen, why did you disappear for several days?

Fn joke. Warms up a bit. I'm expecting a slow down... Instead the lag has been severe this winter. Been leaving at 7 getting home at 9, 10. All sorts of minor problems... Bad coils, plumbing leaks, and blown boilers. On top of that people are using more oil than they do in the cold... The April effect. It is damp and people crank up the heat. I just put another truck on the road to be able to cover delivery areas more efficiently. And I am thankful I put another service van in play...

This has been the winter from HELL! I just want it to warm up to 80 and go to the beach for a couple of hours.

#231878 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:05 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:
GLENNY J wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:
GLENNY J wrote:You don't like me, I don't like you... Let's make an attempt to stay out of each others face.

Don't attempt to judge what my feelings are by yours. The fact is you keep insisting you're right about something that isn't true. Instead of prolonging this, move on and if you find any evidence of what you are insinuating, then feel free to bring it to light.

Mike your dancing, right out of the gate. You have been a mosquito that keeps coming back and trying to keep sucking blood when your back is turned.
That is a very clever progressive method of turning around a simple statement and saying prove it.

The biggest fact is you are following my every post and making a negative comment. The fact is you don't like me, I don't like you. It has been that way since you have joined. You have not disproved my statement nor defended your own personal position. Let's stick with the program.

Be a man and just admit that is the way it is. There is your progressive, logic proof. If you wish to defend your arguments better I would suggest you start to study a master. (we have one of them here and I like him more than someone that just plain spews nonsense.)
GLENNY, hello dear sir, but from observing your remarks, I think I see a guy that is jealous because they did not ask you to be the moderator, after all, you have over 6000 posts here and you should have had first crack at it? I know you don't like me either, but with over 6000 posts you might have been more qualified, I always hated it when I was passed over for a promotion at work, hence I am now a firmly established going concern..LOL

Completely wrong Dayne. :lol:

#231885 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:58 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Glen is my friend as are the rest of you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That is one of the things that has made this forum interesting. The More this site sensors folks opinions the LESS interesting and fun it is. I have given you sensors the chance to prove you are unbiased?

And so far we haven't disappointed, correct? No posts have been deleted other than spam.

GLENNY J wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:

No, I am not following your 'every post', just this thread. Where's the 'proof' of anything you insinuate? You haven't provided any.
I stand by what I have continued to say - George and I are not deleting anything but the spam. Disprove that!

#231889 by gtZip
Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:06 pm
GLENNY J wrote:
gtZip wrote:Glen, why did you disappear for several days?

Fn joke. Warms up a bit. I'm expecting a slow down... Instead the lag has been severe this winter. Been leaving at 7 getting home at 9, 10. All sorts of minor problems... Bad coils, plumbing leaks, and blown boilers. On top of that people are using more oil than they do in the cold... The April effect. It is damp and people crank up the heat. I just put another truck on the road to be able to cover delivery areas more efficiently. And I am thankful I put another service van in play...

This has been the winter from HELL! I just want it to warm up to 80 and go to the beach for a couple of hours.

I was wondering... cuz you were just getting going and then you were gone.
At least business is good for ya, even though it's a pita.

#231900 by Planetguy
Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:30 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote: Where's the 'proof' of anything you insinuate? You haven't provided any.
I stand by what I have continued to say - George and I are not deleting anything but the spam. Disprove that!

and now more of that "progressive tactic"????

you know.....answering for your actions and expecting to be judged BY those actions.

and if that isn't proof enough of sneaky "progressive tactics".....now, you're asking for PROOF of insinuations made?

....you're actually asking for PROOF??????

#231908 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:02 pm
Planetguy wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote: Where's the 'proof' of anything you insinuate? You haven't provided any.

and now more of that "progressive tactic"????

you know.....answering for your actions and expecting to be judged BY those actions.

and if that isn't proof enough of sneaky "progressive tactics".....now, you're asking for PROOF of insinuations made?

Because Glenny said"There is your progressive, logic proof." without actually proving anything.

#231910 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:21 pm
There you go again Mike. PG comes out with a comment and right away you grab on to his aass. You have become the wife of a tag team.

Like I said you don't like me... There is the proof.

That didn't take long, did it? :lol:
#231918 by Vampier
Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:45 am
.... if BandMix was a Forum that was determined by popularity ....

I imagine that there are many of us who would not be able to participate in this free exchange with the Freedom we do. I think that we as Musicians and Artists have a responsibility to set examples for the so called society which surrounds all of us. Now more than ever and certainly within our miserable lifetimes.

I have come to like most of those here and even respect some ... but any who are quick to call for censorship reveal who they truly are.

#231922 by zar535135
Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:26 am
Planetguy wrote:

you're asking for PROOF of insinuations made?

Its sad but its a sign of the times. Everyone has a recording device to record audio/video
Whether it be a phone,portable recorders, hand-held camcorders, no one believes anything anyone says these days unless they have "Video" of it.

#231924 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:31 pm
GLENNY J wrote:There you go again Mike. PG comes out with a comment and right away you grab on to his aass. You have become the wife of a tag team.

Like I said you don't like me... There is the proof.

That didn't take long, did it? :lol:

WHATEVER! :roll:

#231932 by Planetguy
Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:41 pm
mike, after much serious deliberation and consideration i've decided not to concern myself w this latest round of implication and insinuation.....

as to any childish matrimonial metaphors......i'm not gonna let it sweat me as long as you don't put up a thread and title it.....

A GUY NAMED MARK.

til then...we're good, bro. 8)