This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#206235 by PaperDog
Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:46 pm
Briezie wrote:Greetings all. Briezie here.I am a wayard bassist just getting back into the swing of things.Hope to talk to talented musicians about the music scene these days around Kerrvile,Tx...And of course other places as well!

Many years ago I used to attend the art shows in Kerrville. Do those still happen?

#206392 by RadioUnfriendly
Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:53 am
Hey all, the name's Steve and I'm a drummer of about 25 years - stage, studio and road experience over the past 15 or so. For the past few years, I've been doing more remote and studio work (which I love). Looks like a good community - look forward to meeting fellow musos here. I'll let me infomercial-ish signature and profile link say the rest.. :)

Rock on

Steve "JackoDrummer"
#211028 by salvador524142
Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm
Hey Everyone,

My name is Sal. I'm working on a music startup called musicmind.co that that provides tools for artists to get feedback on work-in-progress songs and find other collaborators on the site. It's free and I would love any feedback.

I am happy to check out your music or promote on the twitter account! Look forward to meeting other artists.

Sal

#211855 by funthemental
Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:43 am
Hey whats up guys, new member here, currently a solo artist looking to collaborate, share, jam out, you name it, heres my first demo, let me know what you guys think so far??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpAZEGFMDOo

#211961 by Malaboo
Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:05 pm
http://malaboo.bandcamp.com/

GO AHEAD AND DOWNLOADDDDDDD

:P :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D
[/url]
#212618 by JMFG
Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:15 am
Hi all,

I'm like Madison77 and indulge my passions, if I could all I would do is surf, long distance running and drum. I've been doing all since 1976, so...37 years, began at 12. Grew up on the beach in N.C., moved around played professionally for years, lost my first wife to suicide, had a great paying aerospace job in a no place town in the middle of the Arizona desert. Got fed up with wasting my life there so I married the lovely Jen and now live in MidCity in the heart New Orleans. I'm trying to get a working surf band going, it's such an infectious sound and a great regular gig.

Hi

#214875 by ian81
Sat May 18, 2013 12:30 am
Just dropping in to say hello. :)

Cheers.

Ian.

#215693 by jookie
Wed May 29, 2013 10:17 am
I'm an intermediate guitarist relocating from San Francisco Ca, to Jackson Ms, hoping to get a line on the local music scene and to develop my own sound

#216760 by SedShadowhawk493189
Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:23 am
Hullo. I am Sed and I've been trying to form my dream band for AGES and I'm gonna try one last HARD try. haha nice to meet you guys.

#217718 by RandyGuitar
Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:15 am
Hiya
My name is Randy
Been playing guitarr for a LONG time been in a few misc heavy metal punk and blues bands. Graduated from GIT in the 80s and kinda never really pushed too hard with music which I regret now. Am moving back to Colorado in a few weeks and I am going to give a big push towards my band I have dreamed since the late 80s a kinda punk/country/metal/blues mix with a female singer so wish me luck
#217742 by sydwills
Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:17 pm
Hey everyone.
The name is Syd and i'm from Kent UK. I am a songwriter/guitarist.
Just finished writing an album and posted to soundcloud.
Hope you all can take a listen sometime soon.

#217746 by gbheil
Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:16 pm
Welcome to Bandmix.

#217773 by nobodyplaysalong
Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:01 pm
Hiya! My name's Dani. I like jumping around and singing. That's about all I'm good for pertaining to musical ambitions. I guess I've recently been delving into ska violin, but that's still in its experimental stages. :|

#217827 by PFTW
Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:52 pm
My name is Al. I'm a singer from just north of Toronto, Canada.

For 10 years I was the lead singer for the indie band Poised For The Worm. Recently I formed a new cover band called The Royal Pains.

http://theroyalpainsband.com/

Al
http://www.bandmix.ca/pftw/