This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#178544 by jayster138
Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:37 pm
Hi, Im Jay, im an acoustic musician from Chicago. currently looking for a piano or cello player or both so feel free to PM me if interested.

This is my newest song from a few day's ago.

http://soundcloud.com/jeremiahschraub/together-fading

#179769 by robin485060
Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:45 am
Robin in Corpus Christi. I play the harp and I'm looking for some Irish music sessions in my area.

#179770 by gbheil
Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:48 am
Welcome to the forum.

Corpus . . . I was born there . . .

#179877 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:01 pm
robin485060 wrote:Robin in Corpus Christi. I play the harp and I'm looking for some Irish music sessions in my area.

Irish Harp in Texas? Probably not a lot of you down there! I was at a Celtic fest here a few years ago that had a tent set up just for harpists - they had one group of 5 who played together.

Here's a website to check, if you don't know it already: http://texcelt.org/Festivals.html
#180540 by 1so-static
Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:53 pm
Hi y'aaaall

My ... how long has this been going? .... just found you guys.... now, where do they serve the beer in here? 8)
#181861 by Amethyste Spardel
Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:15 am
I am a precision Thereminist and Vocalist.
If you need to add theremin or ethereal vocals to your music, please let me know :)

Glad to be part of this website! :D
#182847 by Benjamin M Johnson
Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm
Amethyste Spardel wrote:I am a precision Thereminist and Vocalist.
If you need to add theremin or ethereal vocals to your music, please let me know :)

Glad to be part of this website! :D

Hey Amethyste, how difficult is it to learn theremin? I've always wanted to play around with one, but it's not really something you can just go down to the local music store and try out :)

#184083 by One Conneczion
Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:52 am
Singer/songwriter here looking to form a band. I have done it before and doing it again. Eclectic regarding music taste but with my European background I like jazz, funk, electronic, rock and many more but I love creating my own. I am from Copenhagen Denmark where jazz is huge but so is electronic. I now live in Boerne Texas right between Austin and San Antonio....anyone around with similar taste:) :P

#184249 by danobry
Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:10 am
Hey! I'm Dan. I am a 20 year old harsh vocalist (screams, growls) and I want to learn how to sing, but I can't yet. I live near Denver, Colorado and currently attend Arapahoe Community College and work at Walmart. I want to join a band. I don't care if it is post-hardcore or metalcore, as long as it has a singer.
I love just about everything heavy. From melodic death metal to post-hardcore, just about everything.

#186456 by lindasylvester
Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:25 pm
Hello from central Florida! I'm Linda and I am a singer/songwriter. I function as a solo artist, studio artist and with local bands, creating original music for about 20 years now. I'm currently recording for the next album and decided to do something new (for me) this time. I am using no instruments for this album, just my voice and body for all the sounds. On a learning curve, but having tons of fun! I have posted a few originals on my page. Stop by and take a listen if you like and say hi! :D

#186460 by RGMixProject
Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:40 pm
lindasylvester wrote:Hello from central Florida! I'm Linda and I am a singer/songwriter. I function as a solo artist, studio artist and with local bands, creating original music for about 20 years now. I'm currently recording for the next album and decided to do something new (for me) this time. I am using no instruments for this album, just my voice and body for all the sounds. On a learning curve, but having tons of fun! I have posted a few originals on my page. Stop by and take a listen if you like and say hi! :D

I like a lot.

Let us know when the finished CD is ready to buy. Put me down for one.

#187641 by Wooden5
Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:47 am
Hey Folks, I've been poking around checking some of you out and it's been nice to meet you. I figure I better introduce myself.
My name is Lee, 1/2 of an acoustic duo performing up here in West Michigan. My buddy Jeff & I perform original & cover tunes in the Americana/folk/bluegrass styles.
I started a Bandmix profile hoping to find a 3rd instrumentalist/vocalist but it's been slow going. If your out there, let me know. I've got some audio & vids on my profile.

Thanks,
-Lee

#188613 by Bijou Basil
Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:08 pm
Hello! My name is Breanna. I'm 21 and have been playing guitar and writing songs since I was little. I just moved to the Twin Cites from Cali and I'm ready to start collaborating with other musicians. I like electronic, rock, and folky kinda music... I also can sing too but I think im more of a guitar player. I like to do a lot of improvising and stuff and I mostly play by ear.... Yup thats about it. :D

Glad to be here, thank you, g'night!!! :lol: :wink:
Long live the music! :D

#189103 by Planetguy
Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:40 pm
Bijou Basil wrote:Hello! My name is Breanna. I'm 21 and have been playing guitar and writing songs since I was little. I just moved to the Twin Cites from Cali and I'm ready to start collaborating with other musicians. I like electronic, rock, and folky kinda music... I also can sing too but I think im more of a guitar player. I like to do a lot of improvising and stuff and I mostly play by ear.... Yup thats about it. :D

Glad to be here, thank you, g'night!!! :lol: :wink:
Long live the music! :D

hi breanna. welcome to b-mix. i'm listening to the tunes you have up on your profile page...on the 2nd one right now, "Mother". really good stuff! i'm enjoying it much. esp liked your use of bells on the 1st tune. oh..and there's NOTHING wrong w your singing at all....nice and moody. very interesting.

#189809 by JesseBjorn
Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:53 pm
Metal guitarist in a somewhat disintegrating band here. Hopefully I can rescue this band or form a new one with some help from this site and forum.