This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#240627 by scott1051931
Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:59 pm
Het, What 's going on all? Just getting back to see if anybody else has joined www.dollarpickclub.com, I recieved my second months picks and strings. WOW I don't know it they make these strings or not but my Guitar sings man, they sound freaking awesome. Just thougt I would share.

Rock on my brothas and sistas!
#240632 by schmedidiah
Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:56 pm
Spontaneous! Ad. Placement? :roll:
#240914 by MikeTalbot
Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:40 pm
No 8)

However - if you are looking for players the search feature is the place to go. On the forum everyone is scattered to hell and gone geographically so it's unlikely to meet a local player here.

Good luck

Talbot
#241887 by schmedidiah
Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:42 pm
I'm out there. Let's talk about some music, already! You guys are scaring musicians away with your political stuff. I'm sorry I ever got mixed up in it. I'm staying away from it. Someone else said he would stay away from it and got sucked back in. He's a total loss at this point. We would send a rescue party in after him, but it's just not worth risking their lives. Don't you see that? :( :lol:
#241919 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:12 am
Don't care. I said I wouldn't go back. Now watch me! :lol:
#242198 by djsamples
Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:52 am
hi,

my name is Karl, I am music producer and dj samples provider.
I am looking for collaboration with other music producers.
#242837 by angel1067216
Wed May 06, 2015 1:07 pm
Hello. I represent Timeworks Group located in West Haven, CT.

Timeworks Group offers a variety of music opportunities for aspiring artists such as major events to be seen and heard with prominent A&Rs in the Rock and hip hop industry. We also offer airplay, studio and video production. View our website for all upcoming event and opportunities. http://www.timeworksgroup.net

So very nice to have discovered BandMix!
#243049 by Criminals On The Loose
Sun May 10, 2015 6:24 am
Hi Guys! Newbies to the forum here so just dropping by to introduce ourselves. Criminals on the Loose are a five piece band writing and recording our own material. Our styles are so eclectic that we call our particular brand of music "Anarchic Pop", based on the fact that we never know what band members are going to come up with next. Anyway check out our page and see what you think.

Martin

On behalf of COTL
#243056 by schmedidiah
Sun May 10, 2015 12:19 pm
Welcome. Please discuss music with us! :o
#243688 by Jackhammerconco
Sun May 24, 2015 5:47 pm
Hi! I'm NEW! First time Today! 'Fun to be a part of this Club! Stone Powers is my name; music is my game. I write for jackhammerconco (also known for 15 years as: Jackhammer Construction Company"). When Cupid puts an arrow in your heart, that's called "Love". Question: How 'bout a Jackhammer?? Therefor: we don't perform "Hate" songs.
My songs come to me in dreams. I have 300 copyrights. It's a blend of Jazz with Rock, Country, Folk, and "Intelligent";
thought-inspiring lyrics. 'Played Las Vegas for 2 years. 'Plenty of "High Class" venues. Lead guitar and Vocalist.
Dallas (my first Lady of Choice) does Percussion, and harmonizes with me. We keep it "Crisp". In other words: what you are hearing was done "First Take". We walk into a Studio, and hit it, and walk out. No "Re-Do's". Now, hundreds more songs just waiting to release. Very high-Class Mixing and Mastering.
I'm interested to talk with you -who knows how to distribute either C.D.s, or sell music on Line. Thanks !!!
#243690 by Jackhammerconco
Sun May 24, 2015 6:09 pm
The name is: jackhammerconco. Not with a capitol "J". That makes us hard to find, with that error!
Also, this computer "system" misspelled "Jackhammer" as "Jachammer". be careful -take a hard look at what your letters say. You may have spelled it correctly, but what appears on this screen is, well, TWO flaws for me! don't let this happen to you. it'll make you seem a goofball. double-read what you are posting! We're in this to promote our success. Not appear as idiots.