This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#94498 by gbheil
Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:16 pm
Welcome:
I liked what I heard on your profile, yet disappointing no example of your vocals are included.
Merry Christmas

#94531 by sheujade
Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:53 pm
I know, I am trying to put vocals on there. I'm a little inexperienced with all of the software..but I'm trying. :)
I'd rather have it professionally done, because if I do it, I might ruin what I have completed already. I will try to do what I can.

Thanks for the welcome :D

#94591 by Ian Parker Terrace
Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:20 am
Last edited by Ian Parker Terrace on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#94609 by gbheil
Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:18 pm
Some nice licks Ian.

Why not do your own Christian band ??

We can use all the help we can get. :wink:

#96131 by gbheil
Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:14 pm
Welcome Dan. I am George aka "SANS". I like it when I find other Christian players on the board. I can use a little help with all these heathens. LOL
That is tongue in cheek so don't be misled by my comment. I really love these guys and girls. Even when we bicker at times.
Thanks for having some audio posted. That's pretty rare among the new comers here. And your profile is well dressed too !
I really enjoyed your first selection, though I found it to be a tag long.
Sitting here having my morning cup of Joe and a cigar was a pleasant listen.
Fit the mood this morning so well.
I (we) do happen to have a tune that I think some flute would work well in.
I have allowed my Premiere membership lapse at present, so I would be unable to contact you. I intend to rectify that situation in a couple of weeks but for now I am saving my pennies for our pending studio visit.
Ahh, to finally have some good recordings.
Perhaps we could do some collaborative work in the future.
You should check out Mrs. Mary, she is a flautist as well, and a good one too.
Pleasure to meet you.

George
Guitar
NOISY KUNG FU !!

#96436 by nightwolf219
Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:31 am
well my name is christopher hinman. Im 21 and from buffalo new york. I have been a tenor saxophone player since forever ago. music is my life. im trying to do something big with with my talent. I want to have a carreer in music. I want people to know my name in the music industry. so here goes nothing:

My name is chris Ive been playing for over 12 years. Im a saxophone player and im dam good at what I do. I had a contract with the goo goo dolls and robbie himself will tell you so. Hes one of my mothers best friends. Im looking for a band and im willing to travel. Im 21 and if your serious about what you do I will go all the way to you and show you in person what I can do and what I will do. If you want your band to go somewhere email me at [email protected] I will then give you my phone number call me and we will talk and hopefully get something set up asap. im a serious player looking for a serious band. I have tons of expierence with live shows. ive been on some of the most famous stages in the world. I gave up on music for a little while but now im back and im here to stay
If you have a question: ASK!
P.S. I will soon have music on my profile soon as well as many pics of tropheys that Ive won and other awards.

#96503 by Tomk216
Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Lakewood, OH.

Guitarist/Songwriter. Grunge/stoner/punk influenced.

Wanting to f**k rock.

#97097 by fisherman bob
Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:47 am
nightwolf219 wrote:well my name is christopher hinman. Im 21 and from buffalo new york. I have been a tenor saxophone player since forever ago. music is my life. im trying to do something big with with my talent. I want to have a carreer in music. I want people to know my name in the music industry. so here goes nothing:

My name is chris Ive been playing for over 12 years. Im a saxophone player and im dam good at what I do. I had a contract with the goo goo dolls and robbie himself will tell you so. Hes one of my mothers best friends. Im looking for a band and im willing to travel. Im 21 and if your serious about what you do I will go all the way to you and show you in person what I can do and what I will do. If you want your band to go somewhere email me at [email protected] I will then give you my phone number call me and we will talk and hopefully get something set up asap. im a serious player looking for a serious band. I have tons of expierence with live shows. ive been on some of the most famous stages in the world. I gave up on music for a little while but now im back and im here to stay
If you have a question: ASK!
P.S. I will soon have music on my profile soon as well as many pics of tropheys that Ive won and other awards.
When are you coming to Kansas City? We're gigging next Saturday 1/23 and again 2/6 with only the best sax player in Kansas City..

#98919 by Janna_G
Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:09 pm
Well here we go. I made a few posts here before I noticed this thread, but oh well.

My name is Janna. I'm a 23 year old pianist/organ player from Vancouver, BC. I currently play in a 7 piece soul/reggae act. Not really looking to join any other bands or projects right now, but I thought I'd check out a forum where I could network with some other musicians.

I've been playing for 18 years now. Classically trained. I've played several different styles (industrial, screamo, grunge, soul/reggae, ska). Most of my influences are in the industrial, grunge and stoner rock categories, but I've been listening to a lot of the likes of Prince Buster, Stevie Wonder, the Four Tops, Cat Empire, etc. for inspiration for my current band.

So yeah, that's pretty much me in a nutshell. Nice to meet everyone.

#99110 by Razor7Music
Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:06 pm
Hey

My name is, Stephen. I just recently upgraded to full membership to try to join a band as a lead singer.

I'm 46. Live in Orange County, CA. I've been in music my whole life and really enjoy writing, recording and performing. I've been doing my share of writing and recording, but have been out of performing for over 15 years and really miss it. That's why I joined this service.

I'm sort of stuck in the middle of 'experienced ready to go' and 'just starting, wanting to learn' and that makes it tough to find any bands to sing in.

This is only my 2nd post, and I'm looking for suggestions on how I can improve my page, myself, etc. to get into a performing band.
#99126 by Kat-Rocks
Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:17 pm
Greeniemagic wrote:Hey Kat...Love your profile song mate, got anymore stuff to listen to? :)

I know this response is a little late Greenie, but believe it or not I just saw your note! wow....I guess better late than never. I have put more tunes on my page! I checked out your page too ~ totally awesome....take care :wink:
#99430 by Mark Santoro
Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:48 am
Greetings all I'm a drummer from the Cincinnati, Ohio area.
Right now I play in a band called Rumble Club
www.myspace.com/rumbleclub
I am also looking for more giggs.
Anyone in the greater Cincinnati area looking for a drummer for a working progect please send me an email at :

[email protected]

I've been playing drums for 30 years.
I like metal but play many other styles of music.

Just a short introduction.

Mark

#101844 by PocketGroovesGSO
Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:32 am
...more like a re-introduction, but here it goes:

I'm PG. I'm an Aries who love the beach, great music, good food, and friends and family. :lol:

I'm a bassist with 20 years of experience. I'm taking a break from professional music because I'm now working FT, going to school FT, and I have a full schedule with my wife and family. I'm happy to give input, share opinions, or rip you a new one (if you really deserve it). :)