This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#35227 by loudlovecanada
Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:57 am
Hello Folks,
Chris from Loudlove here. Loudlove are an all original band based out of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Signed on to hunt down a dedicated drummer who is willing to tour. We are very busy boys who are really trying to make a go of it.

#35240 by Andragon
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:42 pm
Loud Love? Any Soundgarden reference there? hehe
Nice music. Welcome here.

#35243 by loudlovecanada
Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:24 pm
^^^Thank you sir.

In a strange way the Soundgarden song Loud Love sealed the band name many years ago. We were out having a breakfast meeting talking band names and Loudlove was one of the names that came up. When we returned to the band house the song Loud Love was on the radio so we took that as a sign.

#35250 by Andragon
Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:07 pm
Solid name. Rock on!

#35515 by edisonfreeman
Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:02 am
hi, i'm about 50 miles northeast of downtown houston texas.

i'm older than dirt, and am a perpetual child.

i'm a pro player, it's the only thing i love doing.

i have a band called "the color of fire", which works regularly.

i hope to meet many others here who live to dream, and dream to live.

#35538 by wilson35
Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:22 pm
hey new at this Ihave a band named common ground just looking for a lead guitarist in ky everyone keep rocking in your own way 8) 8)

#35547 by Dewey10
Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:10 pm
Howdy all........Just recently joined Bandmix. Have a country band "Tall Timber". Looking for a lead guitar player and possibly a drummer...I'm in a small town outside of Lansing Michigan and it is sure hard to find any country musicians as well as anyone interested in the 50's. 60's and 70's country rock, blues....Maybe because I'm getting too old, but I still love to play and entertain.

Dewey

#35554 by Robin-lynnea
Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:36 pm
Hello I'm Robbie-born in Indiana, raised in Florida and Texas. Now residing in Alabama. My music interests and abilities range as much as the places I've lived. I was trained in opera-years ago!! Found that
i took better to country, classic rock, and christian music. I am a paid music leader for my church and sing for weddings part-time. I'm looking for some live instuments and a band to get together and work with. I have a passion for Christian contemporary but would love to see if we may be a match. Contact me!!

#35578 by Ken O.
Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:38 am
Hi,
I'm Ken O.
A singer /songwriter.
Grew up right outside of Manhattan in New Jersey.
I'm new here and just checking out the forum.

#35579 by gbheil
Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:16 am
Howdy and welcome Ken: As you are a new musician to the forum allow me to be the first to say that you will find the search function and forum more intertaining informative and usefull if you will post photos and most importantly some audio on your site. There have been too many people along the way whom pose to be musicians for anyone who has not posted at least some audio of themselves to get any recognition or response.

#35628 by Andragon
Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:40 pm
Welcome, all ye newbies. Arrr :twisted:
Just kidding. Feel welcome, upload bits of your work, and enjoy yourselves.. in an appropriate way :D

#35725 by sexguitar
Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:40 am
Hey everybody!

I'm new to bandmix, but I was hoping to meet other musicians to jam with. I am currently in a boring place called Yakima, Washington.

Hit me up if u wanna rock!

#36886 by crdirtrider856
Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:59 am
Yo! So Ive been a member of Bandmix for a couple of months now and just noticed that theres a forum. Yeah I m a computer moron. Anyway... I m from Southern NJ, been playin drums since I was 6. I m now 29 and still lovin music more than life itself. Tryin to find a new band in Philly/ SJ area and hasnt been goin too well. Ehhh...we ll see what happens. Glad to be here!

#39147 by Around the Corner
Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:11 pm
I"m from a cover band called Around the Corner. Been reading the baord for about 8 months and finaly decided to post. There's been alot of interesting topis hope it continues. If you get a chance check us out at http://www.myspace.com/aroundthecorneratc .

See you on the board.

#39189 by Audiodef
Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:43 pm
Hi everyone. I'm an electronic musician in Maryland. I've been on Bandmix for a while, but never posted to these forums. I started read this thread from page 1 and skipped to the last page when I saw there were 24 pages, so I'm sorry I didn't read everyone's intro. But hello to everyone!

I've known I was a musician since I was about 13 (I'm now 35). I used to work professionally with computers and was married once. I'm now working full-time on my music and live with my wonderful better half and nine - yes, nine, cats. I just released an instrumental album (see signature below) and I'm looking for a lead vocalist (does not need to be local - internet collab would be fine).

Looking forward to meeting folks and chatting on these forums. :D