This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#3026 by kit hitter
Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:59 pm
Yo julie and cha cha!

I said I'm trapped,you two moved!!!:)

Thanks for the love though.Sorry bout the leg and Washington Court House.I hope the project is going well.Stay up and keep it flowing.

Hey Julie,
I see you all over the place.I'd love to hear your music sometimes.I've met many a songwriter and at times fancy myself as being one.
Does everything have to rhyme!?? Just asking.:)

Keep in touch and I'll holla later!!

Tricks get you laid,but the pocket get you paid!

Kithitter!
#3104 by DOD
Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:15 am
Hello to all you fellow pickers of things (hopefully not connected to your face), throat vibrators, pounders of skins, and doers of good deeds! Feel free to take a listen to the snippet on my page here, and it's still fun keepin on keepin on!

#3105 by Guest
Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:17 am
Hi DOD, welcome to the forum. I liked that tune in your profile a lot. It has great pop appeal yet is a fairly intricate and interesting peice of music. Loved the singer too. 8)
#3123 by DOD
Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:51 pm
Hey koolin! Appreciate the shout. Enjoyed the Rick sound again. Glad to hear you returned to the music scene. Keep on keepin on!

#3299 by kilgore
Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:03 am
Hi All,

I'm down near Atlanta. Anyone else from the area?

-pk-

#3318 by Bflat00
Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:18 am
Anybody experiencing player playback issues after uploading an mp3?
It's playing back at twice the speed. When I download it back, plays fine. Using WinXP, Pro-audio PowerTracks, TurleBeach Sound Card.

Anyone care to download it and see if it plays OK?

Bb

note:we're on our own here [my 1st attempt at getting meaningful support from the BandMix Staff was almost funny had it not been so LAME]
[/b]

#3377 by PamelaD
Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:26 am
Hey, this is Pamela D living in Haughton, La. I am originally from New Orleans. Moved here in the area in 85'. I need to figure out how to get my picture on here. Hadn't had the time check everything out. I play acoustic/electric/sing, but am very shy sometimes. Try to write songs :D
I am in a hurry right now, sorry. Looking forward to all this.
[email protected]
#3395 by taphappy
Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:47 pm
Heya - new entry, just found this lovely little place.

Bassist from NYC, currently taking a whack at Phoenix. No, it isn't comparitively practical, but it is a dry heat. Been playing most of my life.

I've quit caffiene, quit drinking, quit drugs, even quit smoking once. But I can't shake the music, man.

twitch.

Hi. My name is John, and I'm a musician.

Hi John!

#3407 by BassBastard
Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:29 am
Hi John!

I am a bassist in Phoenix. Been here a bit over 10 years. Was in D/FW area in Texas.

Just checkin it out

#3413 by GabrielS
Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:47 am
I'm a New York City kid, eighteen years old, new to the music scene. I started out on bass, but liked guitar better, and so here I am. I'm putting a band together and trying to get some shows. If anybody wants to get together, maybe write a song, just play, or if you just wanna take me out (and who can blame you) then hit me up with a message or whatever and I'll be there.

NYC

#3415 by taphappy
Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:01 pm
Hey man! Couple more options for you:

NYC's an easy scene if you have chops and a pro attitude. If that's the case, hit all the jams (open mics) around, figure out where the players are moonlighting...some of them let you in to play underage. And if the cats like you, they'll hook you up with all sorts of help.

For building bands, Village Voice used to be the way. Go try out for anyone who's near your style, you never know what you'll end up with. Or put an ad in if you're wanting to start your own.

Best of luck, man!
#3510 by FenixBloodstone
Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:58 pm
Hey my name is Fenix
I am a 35 year old Bass Player from Michigan (Detroit area)
I have been playing Bass since I was 11 I love the instrument never wanted to be a guitar player I love the sound of thunder at my fingertips... I do sit down and jam out a few power chords here and there just for fun but I am a Bass Player first. I did take a few years off from playing and I am getting back to putting things together, old guitarist and I are working on some new stuff. So musicians from MI. contact me even just to network. Looking for a Drummer and Vocals...

Fenix Bloodstone

#3515 by FenixBloodstone
Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:54 am
Jonnyrocker wrote:Hi Fenix....fellow michigander.....I hail from Lansing Mich....play with another guitar/keyboard player from holy...jam every weekend....glad to see someone from Mich. on this site. welcome :D

I have to add that my 11 year old son is learning bass at school so future bass players are still coming... I also have a Daughter that wants Keyboards and she is 9...

Fenix Bloodstone....
anyway back to the reason I am here...
I just need to get a Michigander Drummer...

#3614 by bhank
Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:22 am
Havnt been here is a while .. thought I would say hi again ,, I read up on the responses here and wow alot of people have joined...
Thanks Alan for your respomce, its going well so far, I have been practicing and have got enough songs for a set now ... I have opened for a buddy of mine now and it was awesome .. and the guys and gals at work all gather in my hotel room now when we are out of town because they know I will have my guitar and will be playing ,,,,,,
I updated my profile and am more interested than ever in starting a band .. I would love to here responses from anyone in my area that would be interested in a country/rock/ ....well I dont even know how to label it .. one minute I am singing Brad Paisley and Randy Travis.. then the next PInk Floyd and some Matchbox 20 .. so anyone who wants to play whatever I feel like please respond......lol,,,,
anyway , having fun here.....would love to start something.. anyone interested let me know,,,,,