This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#39202 by witty user name
Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:30 pm
Hmm... I'm a musician. I like cake. I play guitar but concentrate on vox and lyrics. Looking for an original project to start or join...did I mention I like cake?

#39229 by gbheil
Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:25 pm
Let them eat cake! oops! sorry. Welcome to the Mix.

#39284 by Snakeye
Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:50 pm
I got a question, I keep trying to contact a member but everytime I do the upgrade screen pops up and when I hit continue it throws me back to my user name and passwork. If I click "Maybe Later" then it just shows the same screen with no mail window. Could not find a "Contact Us" icon either. Can anyone help me. Thanks

#39305 by Hayden King
Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Say DM...nice to meet ya! I'm a full time singer/songwriter and I'm working on my autobiography for the last few months. been writing in one way or another all o my life. been to Austin for the S by SW music fest (next time I go its to play in it) have been based in the Cincinnati music scene for the most part, though I'm stuck in Kentucky right now. good luck with your writing...............

www.myspace.com/blunderingeye
[email protected]
blunderingeye on yahoo mess

#39337 by eddiebuck300
Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:39 am
hey,eddie buckmaster from maryland.I have been playing for 4 years now.just went to see disurbed at nissan pavillion.It was awesome but I had sucky seats.next time I will pay high dollar for the good ones.yngwie,satch,batio are my guitar gods.Just started getting serious and started taking lessons around 6 months ago.I tired of being just a tab expert.My guitar teacher is Tobias Hurwitz from baltimore,Md.he is awesome.you can check him out on youtube.just type in Tobias Hurwitz Shred Planet.You wont be dissapointed.

#39405 by abass5
Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:09 am
hello,to all i am in Texas and i have been playing basssence i was 16,thats 28 years ago.i sing and play drums and just enjoy music I tell my son and his friends not to limit them selves to 1 kind of music, play it all, its all good.

#39691 by Andy132
Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:45 pm
Hey everybody Im Andy ive been doing music for a couple of years. Looking for people to collaborate with im open to doing different things but mostly I have been doing Hardcore(i think). I was in a couple of bands who played some shows and did some recording.

After my last band did our cd i got the recording bug. I use logic studio and some other stuff, I listed a bunch of my other gear in my profile. After that band broke up i got sort of jaded on the whole band thing but now I am ready to get back in the saddle, There are plenty of fish in the sea right?

This seems like a cool place to find some people to make some ugly/beautiful music with. So again Hey whats up.

-Andy

#41407 by Scaevola
Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:16 am
Hello everyone. I'm Graham Shell: Aspiring vocalist\lyricist and part-time lover (which looks great on a resume, by the way). Other than that, there isn't very much more to say. I live in Oklahoma City and have floated from band to band since I was about 16. I'm happy to have finally stumbled upon a place where I might finally have a chance to find a nice warm home....er....band to take me in or possibly form one myself.
Anyway, this is my first foray into the world of online forums, so be gentle.

P.S. Hope to have audio up soon.

#41463 by The KIDD
Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:48 pm
Welcome lil bother!!!

Yeah , your equipment list read alot like mine in 82. :P ..Yeah, hang in there , Ive seen a few on here from OK...Used to play out your way in the mid 80s' around Ardmore, Mc Alester, Broken Arrow etc..Yeah , get some audio up so we can here ya..Theres a fair amount of colabin on here too...Catch ya on the Boards!!

John

#41695 by Scaevola
Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:23 am
Cool! Thanks for the welcome. I'll try my best not to disappoint, and if I do it really was my evil twin.

#41836 by Magician
Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:22 pm
Hello everybody. I'm new here and figured this thread would be a good starting point for introductions. Denver resident. Been playing since I was a kid and I admire and collect guitars and gear. Played professionally in both Houston and Denver. Now looking to start gigging again.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

me

#42432 by Balanced-descent
Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:17 pm
hey all. just wanted to say hey all cause that's what you do in a new forum.

about me.
I'm a guitarist. been playin for about 15+ years. I have recently started to want to get some music together in a hard rock style. Im in the rockville, md area and looking for the rest of my band that I haven't met yet.

Either way, I found this web site and it looked cool so i joined.

AA

#42708 by EireJohn88
Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:21 pm
Hey what's up eveyone?? I'm in Hampton, Ga which is just south of Atlanta. Just moved here from D.C.

Good to meet everybody! 8)