This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#217801 by MikeTalbot
Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:03 am
Johnny

I had a friend in LA who was a session player and song writer. He used to see folks dressed like your friend in the picture and say, "But do they go into stores and restaurants dressed like that?" 8)

Of course in LA, they probably do!

Talbot

#217803 by Cajundaddy
Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:22 am
MikeTalbot wrote:Johnny

I had a friend in LA who was a session player and song writer. He used to see folks dressed like your friend in the picture and say, "But do they go into stores and restaurants dressed like that?" 8)

Of course in LA, they probably do!

Talbot

Haha! Naw, strictly his stage getup. Part of the whole brand that is Stryper. Oz is actually a pretty down to earth guy that just happens to be an animal with his guitar onstage.

#217806 by neanderpaul
Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:24 am
jw123 wrote:That profile aint no 16 yr old, thats all I can say about it.

Look how fine the mustache is. Look how thick, shiny , and healthy his hair is - young. Looks like he could be early twenties. Profile says 22.

I'm real baffled.

#217808 by ErikJ
Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:18 am
neanderpaul wrote:Seriously, let's talk about your picture. Is that possibly you? I mean my brain cannot compute what I'm seeing. Your hair and 'stache are straight out of 1986..... when you were hanging out in an ovary. Are you wearing a skin colored, tattoo covered shirt? How old are you for real? I mean when I saw the pic small I assumed it was a 40something guy who couldn't let go of the image. Then I clicked the image larger and see you are young in the pic and the resolution indicates webcam pic. That indicates a relatively recent pic. Seriously my brain is frazzled just trying to compute that pic! :?: :shock: :?: I mean sure, when I was in my early twenties in the early nineties I was all early 70's in appearance with the hair, flares, and butterfly collars but the 80's retro look came comically and went around the time of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmbbeFCQp0o

I demand answers!!! :shock: :lol:

no man! thats me that was back in October when i went to a halloween dance i decided to be a rockstar, thats also a fake tattooed shirt

if i am to be a rockstar i have to test it out

#217828 by gtZip
Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:20 pm
Does he still have that guitar?
I love that...

#217832 by Cajundaddy
Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:23 pm
gtZip wrote:Does he still have that guitar?
I love that...

Oz?? I'm sure he does unless it got stolen. He is a Jackson fanatic. He used to live nearby and went to my church but moved to Vegas a few years ago when he re-married. We played together a few times but honestly don't share a lot of musical ground. A phenomenal player, Oz is the quintessential metalhead. He must be 50ish now. Here is a more recent pic from last year.

#217843 by neanderpaul
Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:57 pm
ErikJ wrote:
neanderpaul wrote:Seriously, let's talk about your picture. Is that possibly you? I mean my brain cannot compute what I'm seeing. Your hair and 'stache are straight out of 1986..... when you were hanging out in an ovary. Are you wearing a skin colored, tattoo covered shirt? How old are you for real? I mean when I saw the pic small I assumed it was a 40something guy who couldn't let go of the image. Then I clicked the image larger and see you are young in the pic and the resolution indicates webcam pic. That indicates a relatively recent pic. Seriously my brain is frazzled just trying to compute that pic! :?: :shock: :?: I mean sure, when I was in my early twenties in the early nineties I was all early 70's in appearance with the hair, flares, and butterfly collars but the 80's retro look came comically and went around the time of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmbbeFCQp0o

I demand answers!!! :shock: :lol:

no man! thats me that was back in October when i went to a halloween dance i decided to be a rockstar, thats also a fake tattooed shirt

if i am to be a rockstar i have to test it out

Perfect! Thanks for answering!! :D so how old are you?

#217846 by ErikJ
Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:22 pm
im 16, gonna be 17 this Oct.