This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#132689 by Scratchy
Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:34 am
Just cause. Wanted to get the last word tonight.

#137150 by KLUGMO
Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:48 pm
How long you gonna keep bumpin this thread Michael?
Plenty of thread but nothin to sew.

#150238 by Donu
Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:46 am
Ooohh, Just wanted to respond. I thoroughly loved your post. Keep up the great work. :)

Copiers Tomball TX
Durham flower delivery

#150383 by Xessio
Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:14 am
Hello, Thanks for this fine blog. I think it is really a great topic to write about on my blog. Also here is some nice information:

Moving Brooklyn
LA Moving Company

#150385 by Xessio
Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:16 am
Hello, Thanks for this fine blog. I think it is really a great topic to write about on my blog. Also here is some nice information:

Child Support Attorney San Diego
Psychics New York

#150433 by jackid34
Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:03 am
Saying thanks will not just be enough, for the extraordinary lucidity in your writing. I will immediately grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates

movers Milwaukee
Moving Companies Orlando

#150434 by jackid34
Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:03 am
Saying thanks will not just be enough, for the extraordinary lucidity in your writing. I will immediately grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates

Charlotte Moving
El Paso Moving Companies

#160304 by crunchysoundbite
Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:02 pm
Last Word taken> Sorry!
#185522 by Saint Michael
Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:40 pm
Guys my "ex" scammed me of 1400 last month which is the whole reason why the 80-100 bandmix site has been on pause and the "wedding, bday"
party.
Do you see a 31 diamond eternity wedding band on her finger and is it for real? NO...its horsecrap, and I have all these lyrics on my Polaris Document program waiting for my "real" Christians to form a "real" band for said, "authentic" Jesus, the only Son of God, not God the Son.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the lies are making me a heart case.
I am the singer, let's form the band.

Saint Michael (1st edition)

#227888 by PaulTManuel
Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:41 pm
I want to share some thing that, Last time I'm at my friend shop of Wholesale Clothing like Wholesale Pillow Cases, Wholesale White Towels and other as well. Then i saw a guy and I just gave money to a guy who had bags outside the parking lot of my local wal-mart but three days before I saw a guy who looked suspiciously similar walk to that spot ....come to think about it, I saw that guy there last year too.....mutha fuqa I been scammed!!! damn you imitation ho-bo......