This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#173301 by jimmydanger
Wed May 16, 2012 6:00 pm
Gosh must have touched a nerve about craftsmanship. Just because you can nail two 2x4's together does not make you a craftsman lol. You are easily replaced.

#173309 by J-HALEY
Wed May 16, 2012 6:42 pm
Jimmy, you don't know what I am capable of. If you only knew you @sshole TRAITOR! :lol:

#173310 by jimmydanger
Wed May 16, 2012 6:47 pm
I know you're capable of drankin and posting! In fact you're an expert, but dude wait until 5pm if you can lol.

#173313 by Slacker G
Wed May 16, 2012 7:05 pm
This is only one city. They are filling Iowa Neb and SD.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2011 ... y_cost.php

Anchor Baby Benefits in L.A. Cost Taxpayers $54 Million in June: County Leader Mike Antonovich is Pissed at Price of Illegals

L.A. County Supervisor Mike Antonovich is continuing his campaign against illegal aliens, announcing that undocumented families that have so-called American-citizen anchor babies cost area taxpayers $54 million in welfare benefits in June alone.

He says the projected cost of such benefits to partially illegal families this year will be $624 million. We say partially because it appears that the benefits are targeting citizen children.

But here's how Antonovich slices it:

With the $550 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to County taxpayers exceeds $1.6 billion dollars a year. These costs do not include the hundreds of millions of dollars for education.

And here is another article about the high cost to taxpayers.

http://www.redstate.com/barbara710/2010 ... -at-birth/

There are close to 400,000 illegal anchor babies born in America each year. It cost the American taxpayer between $4,000.00 and $8,000.00 per baby born illegally in the USA. Citizenship is automatic upon birth and gives that child when it becomes of age the right to bring other family members to the USA.
In the meantime Back at the ranch the parent stays in America and the taxpayer foots the bill to the tune of approximately $13 Trillion dollars a year in welfare, entitlements, healthcare, education and incarceration for the criminal element that crosses our unprotected border.

#173323 by PaperDog
Wed May 16, 2012 7:47 pm
There are close to 400,000 illegal anchor babies born in America each year. It cost the American taxpayer between $4,000.00 and $8,000.00 per baby born illegally in the USA. Citizenship is automatic upon birth and gives that child when it becomes of age the right to bring other family members to the USA.
In the meantime Back at the ranch the parent stays in America and the taxpayer foots the bill to the tune of approximately $13 Trillion dollars a year in welfare, entitlements, healthcare, education and incarceration for the criminal element that crosses our unprotected border.

We have a hospital here in town that recieved Federal funds. I learned that the matching efforts by the hospital's admin included over billing us white folk with income and the private insurance coverage.., so as to cover the freebies that the illegal immigrant mothers get for free. (includes PreNatal, Emergency care, Births, etc)

I know some people who are so disgusted with this robbery, that they stopped paying their taxes. I dunno how long they will get away with it... but I sure do not blame them for doing it..

My New Motto... "Have you kicked the sh*t out of a congressman today?"

#173329 by jimmydanger
Wed May 16, 2012 7:56 pm
Could somebody please wake Jeff up before he spills his can of Bud on the carpet?

#173782 by J-HALEY
Sun May 20, 2012 8:56 am
jimmydanger wrote:Could somebody please wake Jeff up before he spills his can of Bud on the carpet?

Jimmy,

I think your version of Euopa sucks! Even though my version has a low volume I'll "kick your punk @ss" Anything you play! Really Do you want to go there? :roll:

#173783 by J-HALEY
Sun May 20, 2012 9:16 am
Enjoy your vacation! ANYTHING! you you think you are? You should Prolly re-think!

#173785 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun May 20, 2012 12:05 pm
Awe Jimmy, you keep going after Jeff. You can get really nasty. Funny thing is I can understand all the musical things you are doing. I have to give you a whole lot of credit.
But your politics suck. Why don't you just SHUT THE FUUCK UP!
The only reason you have NOT gone any further with your project is because you are so negative.
You love government interference, and turning your life over to the control of others.
I'll cross swords with you again. I really don't want too.
Your choice,,,,

#173791 by Starfish Scott
Sun May 20, 2012 1:51 pm
You know what? I have been guilty of drinking while posting before.
(PUI)

It's a forgivable sin. Write all you like; wake up, take 4 aspirin and EDIT. lol

"People" if you feel like you want to travel to meet people from Bmix and kill them, it's time to take five and relax a little. lol

I been there. Hell I almost got beat to a pulp last night, but for once I didn't make things worse. I tried to be as calm as possible. (not really all that calm) :)

And for my troubles, I didn't get arrested, ticketed, fined or beat up by the 4 BIG dudes at 6'5", 270ish but I thought I was going to the ICU, jail or both.

I was just silently praying that if it got ugly that the responding officer would have the pump shotty "ready to rumble". LOL That and I wouldn't get hit by the .38 pellets either by accident or on purpose.

Politics in general suck, just like Religion, no one wants to hear that at the dinner table and this feels like my dinner sometimes.

(It's usually better prepared to consume than dinner as well, but we can't fire the cook yet) lol

#173802 by PaperDog
Sun May 20, 2012 3:42 pm
Chief Engineer Scott wrote:You know what? I have been guilty of drinking while posting before.
(PUI)

It's a forgivable sin. Write all you like; wake up, take 4 aspirin and EDIT. lol

"People" if you feel like you want to travel to meet people from Bmix and kill them, it's time to take five and relax a little. lol

I been there. Hell I almost got beat to a pulp last night, but for once I didn't make things worse. I tried to be as calm as possible. (not really all that calm) :)

And for my troubles, I didn't get arrested, ticketed, fined or beat up by the 4 BIG dudes at 6'5", 270ish but I thought I was going to the ICU, jail or both.

I was just silently praying that if it got ugly that the responding officer would have the pump shotty "ready to rumble". LOL That and I wouldn't get hit by the .38 pellets either by accident or on purpose.

Politics in general suck, just like Religion, no one wants to hear that at the dinner table and this feels like my dinner sometimes.

(It's usually better prepared to consume than dinner as well, but we can't fire the cook yet) lol

4 dudes? That kinda reminds me of a poster I saw where there was a batch of hatching Alligator eggs... But in the middle of the nest was a hatching chicken-egg. The chicken looks at the camera and says.."Oh sh*t!"

#173817 by Starfish Scott
Sun May 20, 2012 5:40 pm
Yeah it wasn't good but I didn't end up with a busted head, end of story.

CT is my new #1 hated state.

Nice manners people, now go the f**k home !!!

#173825 by PaperDog
Sun May 20, 2012 6:14 pm
Chief Engineer Scott wrote:Yeah it wasn't good but I didn't end up with a busted head, end of story.

I always contended that CT was spoiled with aspiring writers , who support Starbucks (hell they prolly make up the whole economy of scale for the coffee beverage industry.

BTW Good call on the diplomacy... I tried something different in a bar one night ...and i just remember that the parking lot was a blur, and a couple suits were standing over me..shalking their heads... and they walked away, back into the bar.. LOL!

#173830 by Starfish Scott
Sun May 20, 2012 6:34 pm
PaperDog wrote:
Chief Engineer Scott wrote:Yeah it wasn't good but I didn't end up with a busted head, end of story.

I always contended that CT was spoiled with aspiring writers , who support Starbucks (hell they prolly make up the whole economy of scale for the coffee beverage industry.

BTW Good call on the diplomacy... I tried something different in a bar one night ...and i just remember that the parking lot was a blur, and a couple suits were standing over me..shalking their heads... and they walked away, back into the bar.. LOL!

That's exactly what I thought would happen, but I wanted a piece of "Edward Norton jr" and he was a really tough guy hiding behind those 4 guys/2 women/4 others and screaming like I was already hurting him.

Besides I was quick with the "oh you need the police? I'll call them immediately and you can sort it out with them unless you are feeling froggy" or something fairly close to that.

Next thing you know "Edward" wasn't screaming and the 4 guys weren't reaching for me any longer.

It's a good thing because I was thinking that if I get jumped by all these people, at best scenario 2 people are going home missing an eye or worse.

The difference between a "1 on 1" and a "more than 1 on 1" is that during the 1 on 1, it's strictly Queensbury rules.

http://boxingtv.com/index.php?PHPSESSID ... topic=42.0

The minute it's a "more than 1 on 1", all the rules go right out of the window and all attackers are dealt with in a viscous manner you save for the very lowest forms of life in the universe.

(Make sure you pick up your eye before you go home. It's over there on the ground.)

#173938 by Jon Nilsen
Tue May 22, 2012 12:28 pm
J-Haley- Out of all the morons on this site you have got to be one of the biggest assholes around. Your stupidity and hatefulness are almost hard to believe. Do the world a favor and shoot yourself in the head you complete and utter waste of oxygen. BTW the extra pointy white hoods you are waiting for were back ordered. You'll have to make due with your old one for a bit longer.