This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#172657 by Slacker G
Thu May 10, 2012 1:51 pm
Wages in this area were pretty good for a long time in the beef industry. Migrants a good many of them illegals, moved in and the wages went down several dollars an hour.

They refuse to learn English, and they refuse to be part of the American society. You speak of the Irish and other immigrants.... lets not forget that they came here LEGALLY. And when they did,they made strides to become American citizens and learn the language and customs of America. Something these illegals have no interest in doing. They want their own cities where they speak in foreign languages. They want to make America Mexico. The bottom line is that a good many of these people become leaches on society.

Go to a social security office sometime. You will find 3 posters in Spanish to every one printed in English. You will find places where illegals can find work on the bulletin boards. When you fill out paperwork, they as if you are legal or not. If you aren't here legally, it appears to make little difference.

We do not need illegals in this country. The cheap labor excuse is simply that, a feeble excuse to allow infiltration of our borders for politicians that believe the illegal vote is in the bag for them. No? Then why the big fight over registration and proof of identity to vote. They all have drivers licenses, they all have ID to get free stuff at the taxpayers expense, they all have to have Some ID to get a job. People getting into America through legal means would do farm work if illegals were refused work. And what gives them the right to crowd to the front of the line? The bottom line is that there are plenty of people that would come here legally to work the farms.

Illegal immigration has been politicized as well as every other issue in America through scum bag politicians who do not give a crap for our security or our way of life. All they want is their luxury do nothing jobs with all the perks of fame fortune and the life styles of the rich and famous. Screw the American taxpayer.

#172658 by jimmydanger
Thu May 10, 2012 1:57 pm
Wa, wa, wa. Maybe if you idiots had any marketable skills you would be so busy that you wouldn't worry about whose doing the menial labor. I fart in your general direction.

#172736 by BestGuitarist
Fri May 11, 2012 4:05 am
PaperDog wrote:
.. all I've been trying to say all along, is that the Mexicans are only laboring at jobs no white person will undertake, we need Mexicans here in the U.S. to provide us with goods and services that would not be affordable if the FRENCH or IRISH were doing the jobs... they the IRISH AND FRENCH would want unaffordable compensation for doing sh*t field work... when I lived in North Carolina Mexicans had replaced the negroes doing the tobacco cultivation/farming jobs.. as long as a Mexican wants to work, and have been told countless times, the farm managers absolutely adore the Mexican work ethic, they work their asses off, and white bigots are jealous I assume..


1) Mexican Labor has historically provided less than stellar results when it comes to quality. The French and the Irish are too proud to let quality slip...They know it takes harder work to achieve quality results...Consequently , they wont do jobs where quality is secondary consideration... They do jobs that are more specialized and thus they demand better compensation. Mexican Workers exist here ...not because we don't want the jobs,.,., Its because we don't want to pay 50 bucks for Tupperware and 6 bucks for an orange.

2) Mexicans under bid the 'Negroes' No self-respecting American (Negro or otherwise) is gonna work like that.. And for the record.. Mexicans got nothing on the Negroes when it comes to enduring abuses... You better believe that a brother in America aint gonna tolerate no 2 dollars an hour.

3) Farm Managers adore the windfall profits they get from the savings they enjoy, by hiring Mexican labor for next to nothing... They don't give a rats ass about the laborers themselves. It took a Cesar Chavez to steo in on that nonsense...

You never answered my question... Why doesnt anybody fight like Chavez, for the Mexicans in Mexico.. ?

just how much "quality of Mexican labor" does it take to pick a watermelon?.. don't quite get the part about you saying the quality of workmanship with Mexicans is lacking? LOL

#172737 by PaperDog
Fri May 11, 2012 5:29 am
just how much "quality of Mexican labor" does it take to pick a watermelon?.. don't quite get the part about you saying the quality of workmanship with Mexicans is lacking? LOL


Watermelons? I never said anything about watermelons... . As for quality, All the home building and construction in my region absolutely sucks...(thanks to Mexican construction labor) I've already explained why it sucks... (so did PaleoPete)

To be fair, the culture in this region is so poor-minded, so ghetto or countryfied Goat *& Chicken minded ... , that its members have mastered the art of economizing and taking shortcuts... They do it so well, that it never occurs to them how much cheapness they have accepted for themselves... The evidence for this is indisputable.


You never answered my question... Why doesnt anybody fight like Chavez, for the Mexicans in Mexico.. ?

#172758 by BestGuitarist
Fri May 11, 2012 1:59 pm
to be honest paperdog, I do not study the current events going on in Mexico at this time to see who is fighting for the rights of their fellow Mexicans..perhaps Pancho Villa's great grand son is plotting something... the watermelon just as well could have been lettuce or whatever fruit or vegetable the migrant workers are now picking, I was intending to say, how much quality needs to be in their work, when picking vegetables/fruits does not take many qualifications to perform the task..are you saying there are better pickers than others in regards to picking the vegetables and/or fruits at their prime time for plucking? some Mexicans are picking fruit/vegetables prematurely in an under ripe condition and therefore the quality of work is lacking? I have not got much time today to devote to this, and I might be wearing out my welcome on this board, so won't be around much..but I hope I have answered your question to the best of my abilities..

#172790 by J-HALEY
Fri May 11, 2012 6:38 pm
Paleopete wrote:Paper Dog you made an excellent point. I have no use for the slimeballs who hire these illegals either. The primary reason the US government has done so little about it is corporations that have tremendous political influence and want to keep them here for cheap labor. The primary reason the Mexican government does so little [at least I think so] is that they are getting rid of their riff raff and they know it. Then again corruption is such a major problem in the Mexican government it's hard to say. American corporations may be paying them to look the other way, who knows...it wouldn't surprise me at all, plenty corruption in ours too.

By contrast, I've known Mexican friends who came here and got their citizenship, worked and studied for it, learned English, did it the right way. Good people every one of them, and one in particular was a good friend and a great guy. He came here in 1963 or 64, did at least 2 years in Viet Nam in the Army, worked for the employment office, and didn't like the illegal immigrant situation any more than most natural born Americans do.

JCP61 also has a good point, it's difficult to find anything not marked "Made in China" any more, all of it is useless crap, and I've been concerned for a long time that China may be a bigger threat then just cheap goods undermining our economy and businesses sending their manufacturing there for the cheap labor. I'm starting to refuse to buy anything made in China if I can avoid it, since I've seen so much absolute crap from there at greatly inflated prices. My sister just broke her 3rd pair of glasses frames in less then a year, all made in China. None stepped on, dropped or sat on, just broke in no time under normal usage. The 3rd pair didn't last 2 months.. When she went in for replacements she refused to accept more Chinese frames, told them US Made ONLY...


Basically the U.S. and ALL U.S. citizens are being PHUKED by our gubment and ALMOST ALL other countries. They all want to exploit our economy and good will to serve their GREED! There is a certain part of our population that has taken it upon themselve's to be our MORAL conscience and GIVE this country away! :shock:

#172791 by PaperDog
Fri May 11, 2012 6:42 pm
Dane Ellis Allen wrote:to be honest paperdog, I do not study the current events going on in Mexico at this time to see who is fighting for the rights of their fellow Mexicans..perhaps Pancho Villa's great grand son is plotting something... the watermelon just as well could have been lettuce or whatever fruit or vegetable the migrant workers are now picking, I was intending to say, how much quality needs to be in their work, when picking vegetables/fruits does not take many qualifications to perform the task..are you saying there are better pickers than others in regards to picking the vegetables and/or fruits at their prime time for plucking? some Mexicans are picking fruit/vegetables prematurely in an under ripe condition and therefore the quality of work is lacking? I have not got much time today to devote to this, and I might be wearing out my welcome on this board, so won't be around much..but I hope I have answered your question to the best of my abilities..


Dane you are always welcome on the boards... It is a public forum, and even with all the trolling and toxic waste statemenst... nobody actually 'owns' the forum. My question about Chavez leans more toward the rhetorical...

My point being, La Raza in AZ , who is anti-white , pro Mexican FOR Illegal immigration, is quick to point out my country's lack of civil rights, and they insist that I should be cleaning my own back yard...But if you look south over the fence, you can see their backyard,,and its coverd in sh*t, a twice over... Do you see where I am going with this, and why folks like Jeff, and Pete, myself, and thousand of others have had enough of this bullshit?

I said it before... If we want to stop the illegal immigration... a wall wont do it...But us, working our own land, picking our own oranges...leaving no job openings for the illegals...That could work.

#172796 by Tennessee Jedi
Fri May 11, 2012 6:52 pm
PaperDog wrote:But us, working our own land, picking our own oranges...leaving no job openings for the illegals...That could work.

Great idea- you 1st !
No health insurance and 10 + hours a day in the field ....
At least I wont have to worry about that pesky 401K
8)

#172809 by PaperDog
Fri May 11, 2012 7:41 pm
Tennessee Jedi wrote:
PaperDog wrote:But us, working our own land, picking our own oranges...leaving no job openings for the illegals...That could work.

Great idea- you 1st !
No health insurance and 10 + hours a day in the field ....
At least I wont have to worry about that pesky 401K
8)


LOL I could see a program, where we take our high-schoolers on a work-furlough for two hour shifts , bought and paid for by the tax dollars (that already get absconded otherwise on this thing we call public education...hell...we'd actually parlay the work ethics that made this country great in the first place. ) .

The remaining 6 hours ought to be for the State and fed prisoners that would otherwise be watching Jeapardy in living color whilst sipping kool-aid or masturbating all f***cking day ...

Fire the damn maid, and let's clean our own toilets... I cant think of a more humble way to NOT exploit her AND bring us back to a humble but solid standing with our own consciences.. AND I contend that we could still provide affordable health care...

#172811 by J-HALEY
Fri May 11, 2012 7:46 pm
PaperDog wrote:
Tennessee Jedi wrote:
PaperDog wrote:But us, working our own land, picking our own oranges...leaving no job openings for the illegals...That could work.

Great idea- you 1st !
No health insurance and 10 + hours a day in the field ....
At least I wont have to worry about that pesky 401K
8)


LOL I could see a program, where we take our high-schoolers on a work-furlough for two hour shifts , bought and paid for by the tax dollars (that already get absconded otherwise on this thing we call public education...hell...we'd actually parlay the work ethics that made this country great in the first place. ) .

The remaining 6 hours ought to be for the State and fed prisoners that would otherwise be watching Jeapardy in living color whilst sipping kool-aid or masturbating all f***cking day ...

Fire the damn maid, and let's clean our own toilets... I cant think of a more humble way to NOT exploit her AND bring us back to a humble but solid standing with our own consciences.. AND I contend that we could still provide affordable health care...


Amen brother, no WETBACK is ever going to do sh!t for me. I'll change my own oil, mow my own lawn and clean my own toilets! I already do LOL! mexico SUCKS @SS! :wink:

#172813 by Tennessee Jedi
Fri May 11, 2012 8:20 pm
PaperDog wrote:
LOL I could see a program, where we take our high-schoolers on a work-furlough for two hour shifts , bought and paid for by the tax dollars (that already get absconded otherwise on this thing we call public education...hell...we'd actually parlay the work ethics that made this country great in the first place. ) .

The remaining 6 hours ought to be for the State and fed prisoners that would otherwise be watching Jeapardy in living color whilst sipping kool-aid or masturbating all f***cking day ...

So .... using Tax dollars that go to schools and prisons - we are going to send students and inmates to Joe Blow's Orange Groves - to work his farm for free ?
And I thought it couldnt get any better than Big Biz using the illegals as their cheap labor source !
Who said capitalism is dead ?????
Bravo !
8)

#172825 by PaperDog
Sat May 12, 2012 12:24 am
Tennessee Jedi wrote:
PaperDog wrote:
LOL I could see a program, where we take our high-schoolers on a work-furlough for two hour shifts , bought and paid for by the tax dollars (that already get absconded otherwise on this thing we call public education...hell...we'd actually parlay the work ethics that made this country great in the first place. ) .

The remaining 6 hours ought to be for the State and fed prisoners that would otherwise be watching Jeapardy in living color whilst sipping kool-aid or masturbating all f***cking day ...

So .... using Tax dollars that go to schools and prisons - we are going to send students and inmates to Joe Blow's Orange Groves - to work his farm for free ?
And I thought it couldnt get any better than Big Biz using the illegals as their cheap labor source !
Who said capitalism is dead ?????
Bravo !
8)


Ha ha! Tennesee...Not Quite.... but .... LOL!. Actually, Prisoners do hard labor anyway and many actually get a stipend. Whether they see the cash or not is dependent on a lot of factors...but the state does enter their labor into the books... As for students... (And lets perish the thought that we would ever co-mingle them with inmates), could also work for a stipend. In college they call it an intern-ship (and the work is often nothing to do with the relevance of their degree plans) Hell, I used to run coffee for the profs when i became one their academic slave... (But then... Other students started to move into my territory, which sparked a war and...well I digress) But Highschool kids could sure use a staunch lesson on work ethic... and ya gotta know, its a good way to show them what the future looks like if they don't get skills in something

Its all thoery :lol: :shock: 8)

#172852 by J-HALEY
Sat May 12, 2012 2:18 am
PaperDog wrote:
Tennessee Jedi wrote:
PaperDog wrote:
LOL I could see a program, where we take our high-schoolers on a work-furlough for two hour shifts , bought and paid for by the tax dollars (that already get absconded otherwise on this thing we call public education...hell...we'd actually parlay the work ethics that made this country great in the first place. ) .

The remaining 6 hours ought to be for the State and fed prisoners that would otherwise be watching Jeapardy in living color whilst sipping kool-aid or masturbating all f***cking day ...

So .... using Tax dollars that go to schools and prisons - we are going to send students and inmates to Joe Blow's Orange Groves - to work his farm for free ?
And I thought it couldnt get any better than Big Biz using the illegals as their cheap labor source !
Who said capitalism is dead ?????
Bravo !
8)


Ha ha! Tennesee...Not Quite.... but .... LOL!. Actually, Prisoners do hard labor anyway and many actually get a stipend. Whether they see the cash or not is dependent on a lot of factors...but the state does enter their labor into the books... As for students... (And lets perish the thought that we would ever co-mingle them with inmates), could also work for a stipend. In college they call it an intern-ship (and the work is often nothing to do with the relevance of their degree plans) Hell, I used to run coffee for the profs when i became one their academic slave... (But then... Other students started to move into my territory, which sparked a war and...well I digress) But Highschool kids could sure use a staunch lesson on work ethic... and ya gotta know, its a good way to show them what the future looks like if they don't get skills in something

Its all thoery :lol: :shock: 8)


There are one Hell of a LOT of teenagers ALL OVER this country that would LOVE to have a job and can't find one! I can guarantee you that if there weren't so MANY Illegal aliens in this country there would be PLENTY of jobs for teens. Less strain on social services and the judicial system. It is my opinion that getting rid of ALL of these law breakers (leaches) would solve a lot of our problems! We don't need these sons a b!tches THEY NEED US! We got an illegal @sshole here in Houston that claims he has the right to bare arms and is suing for that right! Problem is he snuck under a fence to get here and he is a phukin SCRATCH BACK?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest