This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#215364 by J-HALEY
Fri May 24, 2013 8:40 pm
I love the way you libs work extreme! It is really laughable! I started this thread (best I can remember) because of my frustrations about foreigners breaking U.S. law to get here and making demands about rights they shouldn't be afforded because they are not earned! I guess Dane and Kramer are making their point that I am a racist. I must say that this is the most rediculous attempt to that end but knock yourselves out boys. :lol:

#215365 by J-HALEY
Fri May 24, 2013 8:41 pm
Oh yeah and Danes a Narc! :lol:

#215368 by PaperDog
Fri May 24, 2013 9:09 pm
Dane Ellis Allen wrote:an invasion? if my memory recollects, I believe before 1848 the whole land mass west of Oklahoma was basically Mexico? so if these people are basically indigenous to Texas then why are they considered aliens in their own country? before the greedy white legislators of 1847 decided to make war on a peaceful Mexican population?

Dane, I'm Quite sure history states that Mexico launched an An Attack on the US...and started that war. Am I wrong?

#215370 by J-HALEY
Fri May 24, 2013 9:21 pm
PaperDog wrote:
Dane Ellis Allen wrote:an invasion? if my memory recollects, I believe before 1848 the whole land mass west of Oklahoma was basically Mexico? so if these people are basically indigenous to Texas then why are they considered aliens in their own country? before the greedy white legislators of 1847 decided to make war on a peaceful Mexican population?

Dane, I'm Quite sure history states that Mexico launched an An Attack on the US...and started that war. Am I wrong?

Dane as far as Texas goes the Mexicans were giving land grants to white settlers my wife's family were some if those settlers. She has a copy of the grant from then president of Mexico. Mexicans fought side by side with the white settlers at the Battle of San Jacinto to win their freedom from that tyrannical government.

#215372 by DainNobody
Fri May 24, 2013 9:45 pm
J-HALEY wrote:I love the way you libs work extreme! It is really laughable! I started this thread (best I can remember) because of my frustrations about foreigners breaking U.S. law to get here and making demands about rights they shouldn't be afforded because they are not earned! I guess Dane and Kramer are making their point that I am a racist. I must say that this is the most rediculous attempt to that end but knock yourselves out boys. :lol:
what got me to drag this insidious thread out of the muck, was a few weeks ago, CBS Nightly News? had a story interviewing a white California landowner/aristocrat that had strawberries rotting in the fields because he could not find enough immigrant farm workers to get the strawberries harvested, he said a picker can expect to make $30.00 an hour but could find no "whites" to take him up on it.. LOL.. high unemployment supposedly but a farmer is losing 10's if not 100's of thousands of dollars a day cause nobody will work.. no Mexicans because of the way illegals are forced to illegally cross the border in the hinterlands of Arizona since they closed down pretty much all the illegal traffic coming through the metro centers on the border.. Mexicans now die trying to cross the Sonoran Desert with 1 jug of water..

#215373 by J-HALEY
Fri May 24, 2013 10:43 pm
Okay Dane if you believe that liberal BS I have a bridge I would just love to sell you. Also could I interest you in some ocean front property in Arizona. What, are ya new? :roll:

#215374 by jimmydanger
Sat May 25, 2013 12:07 am
I saw that same report. The fruit was rapidly ripening and he said he would not be able to pick most of it. Migrant workers are drying up, and no American would do that kind of work. I big part of immigration reform will have to include some kind of flexible work visa that will allow the workers to come here and work and return home when they want.

#215379 by J-HALEY
Sat May 25, 2013 12:38 am
jimmydanger wrote:I saw that same report. The fruit was rapidly ripening and he said he would not be able to pick most of it. Migrant workers are drying up, and no American would do that kind of work. I big part of immigration reform will have to include some kind of flexible work visa that will allow the workers to come here and work and return home when they want.

(Shaking head in disbelief) :shock: JD and the Mulletman agree? Perhaps there is hope for the human race! :lol:

#215380 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat May 25, 2013 12:54 am
Dane Ellis Allen wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:I love the way you libs work extreme! It is really laughable! I started this thread (best I can remember) because of my frustrations about foreigners breaking U.S. law to get here and making demands about rights they shouldn't be afforded because they are not earned! I guess Dane and Kramer are making their point that I am a racist. I must say that this is the most rediculous attempt to that end but knock yourselves out boys. :lol:
what got me to drag this insidious thread out of the muck, was a few weeks ago, CBS Nightly News? had a story interviewing a white California landowner/aristocrat that had strawberries rotting in the fields because he could not find enough immigrant farm workers to get the strawberries harvested, he said a picker can expect to make $30.00 an hour but could find no "whites" to take him up on it.. LOL.. high unemployment supposedly but a farmer is losing 10's if not 100's of thousands of dollars a day cause nobody will work.. no Mexicans because of the way illegals are forced to illegally cross the border in the hinterlands of Arizona since they closed down pretty much all the illegal traffic coming through the metro centers on the border.. Mexicans now die trying to cross the Sonoran Desert with 1 jug of water..

You believe that BULLSHIT... Dane? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#215422 by Slacker G
Sat May 25, 2013 3:06 pm
And when they get "legal status", do you honestly believe that they will take those low paying jobs?

That hasn't happened in the construction industry or in the roofing and home building industry where the norm is pretty high pay.

And now they want to allow the educated illegal alien to be able to take the high paying tech jobs also. So what are the American youth to do when all the jobs that they can do are taken?

Ever go to the fast food restaurants and see who are serving you? Young Americans used to take those jobs to learn responsibility and gain work ethics. They worked to earn money for the things they wanted rather than badger mom and dad for handouts. America has lost its moral compass thanks to politicians and their free bee programs. 80% of illegals receive some type of government check and handouts. Evidently they don't want to work the harvest either. Radical government has destroyed the family, work ethics, morality and every other good characteristic of men.

This isn't about immigration, this is about lawlessness.

#215425 by PaperDog
Sat May 25, 2013 3:47 pm
Slacker G wrote:And when they get "legal status", do you honestly believe that they will take those low paying jobs?

That hasn't happened in the construction industry or in the roofing and home building industry where the norm is pretty high pay.

And now they want to allow the educated illegal alien to be able to take the high paying tech jobs also. So what are the American youth to do when all the jobs that they can do are taken?

Ever go to the fast food restaurants and see who are serving you? Young Americans used to take those jobs to learn responsibility and gain work ethics. They worked to earn money for the things they wanted rather than badger mom and dad for handouts. America has lost its moral compass thanks to politicians and their free bee programs. 80% of illegals receive some type of government check and handouts. Evidently they don't want to work the harvest either. Radical government has destroyed the family, work ethics, morality and every other good characteristic of men.

This isn't about immigration, this is about lawlessness.

Yep and.....

Abortions and ethnicity
Abortion rates are much more common among minority women in the U.S. In 2000-2001, the rates among black and Hispanic women were 49 per 1,000 and 33 per 1,000, respectively, vs. 13 per 1,000 among non-Hispanic white women. Note that this figure includes all women of reproductive age, including women that are not pregnant. In other words, these abortion rates reflect the rate at which U.S. women of reproductive age have an abortion each year. While White women obtain 60% of all abortions, African American women are three times more likely to have an abortion.
In 2004, the rates of abortion by ethnicity in the U.S. were 50 abortions per 1,000 black women, 28 abortions per 1,000 Hispanic women, and 11 abortions per 1,000 white women.

Reasons for abortions
Another study, in 1998, revealed that in 1987-1988 women reported the following as their primary reasons for choosing an abortion: The source of this information, takes findings into account from 27 nations including the United States, and therefore these findings may not be typical for any one nation.

25.9% Want to postpone childbearing.
21.3% Cannot afford a baby
14.1% Has relationship problem or partner does not want pregnancy
12.2% Too young; parent(s) or other(s) object to pregnancy
10.8% Having a child will disrupt education or job
7.9% Want no (more) children
3.3% Risk to fetal health
2.8% Risk to maternal health
2.1% Other

The big question... Who's having the most babies? Whoever that is, will ultimately dominate the resourses of the given environment. That would ultimately include jobs as well.

#215434 by MikeTalbot
Sat May 25, 2013 5:32 pm
I assume nobody considered the fact that working age males on welfare should out in the fields picking strawberries?

That youngsters should be working at Fast Food?

All those things that we all did when we were kids? Try picking grapefruit - I did. Yeah it sucked. But so does not eating. I just can't figure why I should pay to provide for benefits for indigenous loafers while paying taxes to ruin our health care system providing for illegal immigrants.

It particularly galls me that 'business people' are demanding I pay for the benefits of illegals so the business may make a profit. Isn't that stealing?

Talbot

#215449 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun May 26, 2013 1:00 am
Mike I followed most of that except your last line... Unless you are talking about the biggest business in the world. The US government... Only produces not for profit goods and services that adds little to the GDP except... what can be stolen in the form of taxes.

Just saying...

#215455 by MikeTalbot
Sun May 26, 2013 1:56 am
Glen

The same businessmen moaning the lack of cheap immigrant labor are lobbying the corrupt govt to legalize it all and open the doors of the welfare state to all and everyone. So they can make a profit.

So far Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama have all tried to get this moving - the left (Dems And Repubs) despise the middle class. What better to overwhelm them?

As to these 'business men,' didn't Lenin say the last capitalist would sell him the rope for the hanging?

Talbot

Talbot

#215472 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun May 26, 2013 11:19 am
Mike I guess what bugs me more is the use of the government to twist the goals of the larger business.

Me... I am just swamped continuously by new regulation and taxation.
This includes some of the most stupid stuff you could think of.
I.E. Placement of the Auto Fuel Carrier sticker,(AFC). "It may no longer be placed on the bumper, however it must be affixed near the license plate"
For special exceptions please call.
The ticket for this is not inconsequential. I could lose my "PRIVILEGE" to sell fuel oil.
Mike... Under Federal HAZ-MAT law... Violation of NY law and prohibition of fireworks here... Could result in loss of my FBI and TSA back round approved HAZ-MAT license.

ONE FIRE CRACKER... could be interpreted as possession of a BOMB.
Even funnier is that in the past, I have run truckloads of 102.3, fireworks,through NYC. :lol: