This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#166204 by Emma Kate
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:30 am
Hello everyone!
After having a few ups and sown lately and nearly losing faith ive decided only but to go in the best possible way...UP AND ONWARDS!

In a nutshell ive only dabbled with my singing, but now Im am so eager to get things sorted I feel like im on speed lol!

My aims are the following,

Producers- songs that are written and ready to record for a vocalist.
My own songs that may need tweeking, changed, people who can find the tune as I sing it.
Maybe rock singers, rappers who need a vocalist!
I could attend there gigs and sing the songs we have worked on.

Cover songs- to up my profile, to be recorded somewhere.

I need to get demos down and work with many different people even if its hard work!

Likeminded indivduals with a focus on getting places, down to earth, friendly fun. You know the picture.

Any help, anywhere, let me know. Cant just have one song on here for the rest of my life lol1x

#166341 by TJS 1
Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:10 am
Emma,
Well if you are going to go for it, good for you. I am a drummer and I am looking for musicians and would like to have a female singer. Too bad you are in the UK. Anyway I play a little guitar and am starting to write again. I am going to get some recording equipment and lay down some tracks with guitar, bass and of course me on drums and I have an old friend who kicks ass on lead guitar. I am writing a song for my daughter who just lost her husband and would love to find a female singer who can send my song over the edge. Can you send me some samples of your vocals. We can work together if you would like. Just go to my bandmix page and leave me all your info. Please also leave an e-mail, or myspace, or something.
Thanks,
Tom S.

#166343 by KLUGMO
Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:29 am
Be carefull girl.[/b]

#166476 by Cajundaddy
Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:11 am
Love your voice Emma. Keep doin' it!