This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#163844 by philbymon
Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 pm
Okay, I'll tell you all the dirty little details.

I'd worked the night before, & had no sleep all that day. SHE worked the night before, & had to go to her classes the next morning.

I fixed an amazing seafood chowder, followed by crab legs n asparagus n berry pie for dessert. She brought some tasty wine.

So...right after dinner, we went to watch a movie, & both fell asleep on the couch. (She went 1st, the lightweight.)

However, she says she wants to try try again. Then she let it slip that she's a lesbian. I dunno whether to feel proud or ashamed. Looks like I've stumbled onto a new drunking buddy. Eh...so it goes...

It's still a wonderful life...or, at least, it's beating the hell outta the alternative.

Send me flowers!
phiby

#163846 by jw123
Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:41 pm
Phil maybe you can convert her! LOL!

#163854 by JazzAnarchy
Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:18 pm
I remember dating this chick once, ended up turning her into a lesbian...

:oops: (not cool)

Next time, remember to dye your pubes, she'll appreciate the effort.
:P

#163874 by PaperDog
Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:52 am
I was once in a relationship with a woman...who left me....for another woman... I tried to reason with her and told her she could have that woman right here at home with me... :(

#163917 by philbymon
Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:51 pm
I love that old statement; "Tell her she can bring her gf over to share!"

No woman wants to hear that you want more than her. Not even a woman with lesbian tendencies, I'd wager.

Anyway, there's another lesbian at work I find much more interesting. LOL I think she was flirting with her the other night. (It's prolly all in my headbone.)

In other news, an old friend looked me up on FB & wants me to play & produce his country songs. I dunno. I can't hardly even play anymore. Damned ulna nerve stuff. It's rather disheartening , & I feel kinda down about it all. I sure could use a lil lesbian pick-me-up (to coin a phrase.)

I am a very bad man. LOL[/quote]

#163930 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 am
"In other news, an old friend looked me up on FB & wants me to play & produce his country songs. I dunno. I can't hardly even play anymore. Damned ulna nerve stuff. It's rather disheartening , & I feel kinda down about it all. I sure could use a lil lesbian pick-me-up (to coin a phrase.)

I am a very bad man. LOL[/quote][/quote"

Philby Man.... You are a a cool guy and you just been put through the ringer.
GOOD to here from you...

I can't tell you what to do in your present situation,, I KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO... :)

GOOD LUCK BUDDY!!!!

#166155 by philbymon
Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:32 pm
I've been sleeping on this really crappy swayback single bed, & it's been killin' me. Of course, I was bitchin' about it.
My lil gay gf gave me a bed. It's so comfy I may never get up again!

(I wonder if it's a scratch 'n' sniff...I am a very bad man, aren't I?)

I told her that I love her almost platonically...

#166164 by Shapeshifter
Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:52 pm
Uh, I'm still trying to define "lesbian pick me up."

Good luck, Phil.

#166177 by Black57
Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:15 am
Philby, I can't say much yet, but in a way...I know just how you feel.

#166187 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:18 am
Philby, Just let her play with it a bit,,, She might change her mind. :lol: