This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#203545 by ruth511948
Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:52 am
Looking for lead guitarist in a Johnny Cash tribute band...our lead guitarist is moving to Nevada this Spring so need to fill this position pretty quickly. www.walkinwithcash.com
#207339 by mdh studios
Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:26 pm
I'm totally new to this site, and the concept of making connections this way in general. I have a feeling once my first month is done and I evaluate what I've been doing on here that I should probably hold off on sites like this until I'm living in a city, or near one. Seems to be the trade off for peace and quiet- limited opportunity. Anyway, I'm a saxophone player, it's WAY fun. I've been doing music my entire life, ever since my mom put strapped my to a baby stool, put me in front of a piano and watched to see what would happen, lol. I understand we saxophone players are annoying and self-important and not necessarily widely searched for in the market at the moment, but what the heck! Let's see what happens.

#209929 by alansmusic
Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:16 pm
Hi I would to suggest you have a music type " World Music" please add it in its a very popular category needs to be in there , Thanks

#217358 by Whiskey Station
Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:19 pm
: will comply & agrees....!

#221359 by joe525852
Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:08 am
anyone need a blues guitarist in the Fort Leonard Wood Area??

call Joe - 337 378 4512
#224886 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:26 pm
daryl555438 wrote:
Precize wrote:Introducing ourselves to the world.

Please check out one of our original songs.

http://youtu.be/Ul5yqSBnda4
dude,take some advice,and mean this in a kind way,practice more before you try being a band.not ready yet! same with the rest of them.Part of being a good musician is being honest with yourself.Neal Peart,a great drummer,said he was just a good apprentice not a master and I'm not close to him yet people tell me i.m world class,I'm not as good as some people think and thats just me being honest with myself but it makes me want to be better and i will continue to improve,never satisfied with where i;m at! Keep practicing

Hopefully they have practiced more - that message you're quoting is over a year old. I notice your profile has no music or videos posted and no way for a non-premium member to contact you ...
#227549 by scott543930
Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:17 am
Lars57 wrote:How do you find contact info for a member without having a full membership.
Someone in my local area has posted "looking for band", with no way to contact them?

Not sure if you'll get this, but we practice in chandler, mostly late 50's early 60's rock and are locking for a lead guitarist. Want to play out a few times a month. [email protected]

#227965 by mary44272
Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:28 pm
Hi,

I've just recently joined Bandmix. Seems like a great site. Looking forward to a New Year.

MA :D

#229451 by stu571849
Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:53 am
Hello.
Stu
Ireland... that's about it for now... :arrow:
#230678 by Tuomas Easton
Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:35 pm
Hello! I'm Tuomas Easton. I've been playing in bands and solo for nearly 15 years now. I started with piano when I was very young,and then picked up guitar about 12 years ago now (i'm 26). Most recently, I've been concentrating on my solo project (under my name), where I write/record all the parts, but it's mostly keyboard driven music. I custom make my own keytars, under the name 'EastonBoards' (I love the freedom of keytar, but they all look like toys.. so I just wanted better looking ones :) )
I have a few videos on youtube of my stuff so far, and would love any feedback or comments. I'll be sure to check out your guy's music as well!

http://youtu.be/qlCeWg9GDIs

http://www.tuomaseaston.com/
#235040 by dimarzsiao
Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:08 pm
Hi! I'm Fred.
-new here
-just moved last January here in Renton, WA
-from the Philippines
-been playing guitar for about 20 years now
-used to play with a band back home
-presently a bedroom guitarist