This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#99390 by MichelleRoss
Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:42 pm
Thank you , any advice is awesome. And ill take it! haha. posting now. Thank you for the welcome and advice. :)
#100893 by RitchieBerrie
Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:23 pm
Nina x wrote:Hi everyone, I am new here. Living in walsall at the moment just moved here 6 months ago from ireland. :D

hey nina how u doin?? jus read ur profile, looks like your everythin wer lookin for atm, ignore whatever it says on my profile its well old lol im startin an acoustic group, songs are soundin pretty good so would like some fem vox ontop! and your irish which is also cool lol its in early stages so u could add any of your own songs to the mix if u wanted.
u on F.B or anythin?
hope to hear from you soon!!
ritchie berrie

#103170 by Billy Tostin
Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:55 pm
Hey everyone, just signed up and glad be a part. It,s nice to be able to talk to other musicans from all over!

Billy Tostin

#105896 by Hayden King
Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:41 am
Hey Neighbor... welcome and good luck!

"I know my sh*t stinks"

#107999 by marcrv1967
Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:49 pm
BMix wrote:Hey everyone,

We wanted to first thank you all for being part of the bandmix community. In the forum, we want you to openly discuss all music topics. However, we must insist that you always reply to other members' posts/comments with respect. If you disagree, do so in a respectful manner. If a member is repeatedly disrespectful, they will be removed from the forum.

hi im looking for a bass player aged 25/45 to join our 5 piece showband loads of gigging exp doin all eras of music no egos in band if int drop me an email [email protected] we have excellent pa and lighting gear 1 piece of jigsaw missing corporate/weddings and holiday camp work is what we are looking into doin having a laugh while making bit of money along the way
Thank you.
    h

#115538 by M Mikael
Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:46 am
Check out my song about Obama titled "The Plan.." and let me know what you think. Feedback is much appreciated.
#118824 by Dan72
Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:39 pm
Hey everybody,
I'd like to thank everyone here at BANDMIX and the members for hooking us up with our new bass player.Its taken some time to get tight, and now we're playing out. So once again.....Thanks guys.
#121659 by Richard Hanashiro
Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:36 pm
Hello bandmix members! I just signed up. I'm Richard and I'm a drummer seeking a band. Genre is classic rock, some heavy metal, blues, alternative rock. I've been playing drums since the mid '80s and have a PA gear and a place to practice (my garage). I hope to find some future bandmates to rock out!

#121672 by gbheil
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:35 pm
Welcome Richard.
Cool little vids you got posted man.
Best wishes.

#122516 by lennyrodriguez
Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:29 am
I am currently in a band here in SW Florida, but since I am a full-time musician, I can take on another additional project without sacrifice. Please contact me if you are a gigging band and are in need of an experienced drummer 1-239-464-9521 or email me at [email protected]. I have many influences and am very professional (no drugs/booze, etc.)

#122705 by TIGER27
Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:23 pm
Wow! Nice site! Glad to hear and meet fellow musicians here. Saw this site at Craigslist while seeking for other musicians. Nice to meet you all. Thanks for posting at Craigslist whoever posted this site there.

if anyone visits Vegas and wants to jam, I'll be glad to accomodate you jamming in my garage with other Vegas musicians.

Thanks,

AL

#124233 by Grazie28
Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Grace. I'm looking for a band who need a singer. I live in Manhattan,KS. Let me know or email me if you have any question and if anyone interested. [email protected] Thank you. :wink:

#124253 by RhythmMan
Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:23 pm
Hi, Grazie/
Welocme to Bandmix,

#125869 by rich lovett
Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:45 am
Hey everyone. I thought to encourage. From hard work and love in want all will come eventually, for I was excepted on New Zealand TV to show my music video. Peace.