This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#32782 by ppopeye
Sat May 31, 2008 1:02 am
hiya all ive had good luck with my drummer serch you have to rember that alot of people here are not pay-members so if you put your reg email addy on your profile everyone has a way to contact you if they are interested just thought I would offer a hint that helped me out.
#33423 by da-vo musicman
Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:05 pm
i want 2 let u know bandmix is wrkn 4 me

#33427 by gbheil
Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:53 pm
COOL!

#35553 by Robin-lynnea
Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:30 pm
Hello everyone. I've been out of pocket on here for awhile but am back and interested in finding musicians-alabama/ birmingham area-contact me-I'm currently singing solos for weddings but looking for something more. Thanks!!

#41444 by ANDY LAYTON-JAMES
Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:47 pm
I have to agree with your topic there are some very very rude and ignorant musicians on here!

#42771 by Matthewfails
Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:09 pm
Hello I am Matthew from Bradford and sixteen years old. I am looking to start an indie rock band with an all christian lineup. I hope to chat with people here, and find something of use. i'll be on other sites searching too.

#42797 by RhythmMan
Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:24 pm
The minimum age here is 18.

#43084 by fretwork
Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:08 am
Sorry Robin didn’t mean to kill anyone, just trying to interject a little humor to an otherwise dead tissue…uhmm…pardon I meant issue.
#43793 by dene
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:33 am
I love to play guitar and sing nearly any music but my voice has a country sound to it so I stopped fighting that a long time ago and Country music caught up by getting more rock to that sound.

contact me at [email protected]

hear me at www.liveright.info/musicmp3.htm

#43869 by gbheil
Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:55 am
Dene, If your voice has a country sound to it then by all means do something countryish. I could like some country music if not for those phony twang voices that is so pop with that genre' these days.
Good luck.

#44079 by Joe Shadowens
Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:41 pm
Hey Bandmix team thanks for the welcome and the opportunity! This is a great site. If I may make a suggestion though. Is it possible to better categorize profiles? For instance different search categories like only profiles with audio/photos, or just producers/engineers. I find it frustrating that being a musicians networking site the majority of the profiles on here don't have audio and I have to sort through the ones that don't to find the few that do. I think this would greatly help the serious musicians stand out to the industry as no producer such as myself is going to take a musician seriously without music. Also by having a separate link to producers/engineers will help struggling artist get in touch with assets to help get them studio time and audio. Just a few suggestions and I think you'll find a majority would agree.
Thanks for your time and this great site!

Joseph W. Shadowens Musician/Producer U.S.A

#44092 by Andragon
Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:45 pm
Joe, when you search in an area, you get a list of available musicians, right?
At the top right corner of each profile, there's a speaker icon if the profile has audio. Else, there's no icon.

#44097 by Marrto
Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:24 pm
Hello From NOHO.....Martin Here...Got my gear and ready to gig...Looking for Bandmates already established, committed and serious. Check out my Profile No CHick bands!!! pLZ....I take my music very serious...absolutely No Drama!

#44098 by Andragon
Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:28 pm
Awesome influences, but why 'no chicks?'
Some of em rock or even metal.