This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#156595 by steviedabigdrumma
Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:07 am
this has to be the most annoying and useless site ever, apparently you can have a free account but unless you pay you cant contact any members, con artists !!!!!!!!

#156596 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:16 am
Yeah, but you can share a bunch of your music, if you post it here, and there are ways for the right people to track you down.

We actually have a bunch of fun here, and the # of really talented people is pretty large. Just be warned, politics around here is the most fun,,,, It's a bloodfest, that makes you wanna quit, or put on those old kicking shoes.

So don't get so down about BM. Share some tunes. It helps keep our focus on music. :)

#156598 by gbheil
Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:43 am
Yeah this site sucks ...

:lol:

Cheap bastard.

#156599 by fisherman bob
Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:47 am
Yours is one of dozens of similar posts by newbies over the last several years. People who are a little more SERIOUS about their music wll gladly pay to be members. When I look for serious musicians I come here first. The "free" sites like Craigslist and Backpage.com are full of flakes and posers. I put "free" because there are many paid features on those other sites. Also this website is less cluttered by paid ads than "free" sites like Facebook. I would pay for a few months and if it doesn't work then look elsewhere. But like Glen said put as much info on your profile page as possible, especially samples of your music. Membership has its privileges....

#156605 by Christopher Holmes
Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:28 am
It's what? $10 a month? I spend that in two days on White Mochas at Starbucks.

If you're serious about music this is the best site there is. Pay the $10 and spend a month contacting people.
#156608 by neanderpaul
Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:05 am
steviedabigdrumma wrote:this has to be the most annoying and useless site ever, apparently you can have a free account but unless you pay you cant contact any members, con artists !!!!!!!!

Says the guy with no music posted. :roll:

#156610 by PaperDog
Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:24 am
Always wanting the "freebies" in life eh? Here goes my Sam Kinnison Impression:

...You guys wanna know why life seems so f**k up for a lotta dudes in America... you know, the sloppy work ...the crappy products, ...heee hee..Oh I dunno... maybe its becuase NOBODY IS GETTING PAID FOR THEIR WORK ANYMORE .... AHHHHHHH!!! PAY UP MOTHER f**k OHHH OHHH! OHH! OHHH! AHHHH!!! !!!

#156621 by jw123
Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:36 pm
Steve Da Big Drummer, huh? what the f**k does that mean?

typical troll, should be Steve Da Drama Queen!

Why is it all these people find this site and thier first fughen post they bitch about paying a fee? It escapes me.

He probably plays for free too, good luck with that, Ya Big Dummy!

Im being sarcastic, watched some Fred Sanford the other night, "Lamont, ya big dummy!" and then Aunt Ethel "Ya heathen, Fred Sanford you are gonna burn in eternal damnation for playing that thigh rubben music on your record player!", Fred to Ethel, "Ethel if you dont get outta my house, Im gonna rub that record where the sun dont shine!"

#156658 by PaperDog
Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:15 am
jw123 wrote:Steve Da Big Drummer, huh? what the f**k does that mean?

typical troll, should be Steve Da Drama Queen!

Why is it all these people find this site and thier first fughen post they bitch about paying a fee? It escapes me.

He probably plays for free too, good luck with that, Ya Big Dummy!

Im being sarcastic, watched some Fred Sanford the other night, "Lamont, ya big dummy!" and then Aunt Ethel "Ya heathen, Fred Sanford you are gonna burn in eternal damnation for playing that thigh rubben music on your record player!", Fred to Ethel, "Ethel if you dont get outta my house, Im gonna rub that record where the sun dont shine!"

I like the one where he builds an art sculpture out of his junk...Esther (Or Ethel) asks him later "fredd, What you call dis heap?" Fred responds... "I call it... Esther!"

#156672 by jw123
Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:02 pm
I remember the art Paper, good one!

Being close to Halloween, I remember one where Lamont got these coffins and was going to sell them the next day and left them in the house, Fred and Lamont both wound up spending the night in the back of the pickup truck.

Did you ever see the movie Harlam Nights it had Redd Foxx, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Dela Reese and a host of others that was a funny movie, if you havent seen it and like Redd, its a good one watching him and Dela Reese go back and forth at each other.

Have a Good One

#156678 by blues edge
Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:55 pm
um .. big drummer , maybe you should look for musicians on the uk portion of bandmix since your from wales.

#156680 by Lynard Dylan
Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:10 pm
I like this site, paid member or free it has more
than paid me back.

Well were big rock singers we got golden fingers,
and were loved everywhere we go.

Re:

#293365 by schmedidiah
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:49 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote: politics around here is the most fun,,,,
:roll:

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
So don't get so down about BM. Share some tunes. It helps keep our focus on music. :)

Yeah, post some music for Gleen to put down. :mrgreen:
#293377 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:33 pm
7-year-old thread necroed by a newbie.