This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#155581 by RGMixProject
Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:31 pm
Hank was not wrong. Hank is really what Real americans think.
Yesterday he released a new song and everything about it is so true.
Way to kick their teeth in Hank and to make them all kiss their own butts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iRReHtq_dk

Ya all can keep your change. Oh Yea!

#155588 by PaperDog
Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:02 am
RGMixProject wrote:Hank was not wrong. Hank is really what Real americans think.
Yesterday he released a new song and everything about it is so true.
Way to kick their teeth in Hank and to make them all kiss their own butts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iRReHtq_dk

Ya all can keep your change. Oh Yea!

LOL Yeh...Afterthis song, I picture an ESPN anchor walking, and Hank hoppin behind him, with his boot stuck in the anchorman's ass...

LOL! :twisted:

#155628 by gbheil
Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:47 pm
:lol:

#155645 by MikeTalbot
Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:12 am
They say at one point Jerry Lee Lewis got kicked out of Memphis. He was drinking whisky in a paper cup and started target shooting with his pistol - in his manager's office!

Talbot
#155655 by IzzyFunderburke
Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:14 pm
Dissapointing, because his song became a staple of football games, at least for me. But he should have seen this coming.

#155662 by jimmydanger
Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:04 pm
Everyone is replaceable. When you start acting like you are the exception, the fall is imminent.

#155668 by Slacker G
Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:54 pm
I am amazed at how many suckers bought into the liberal medias spew.

He was using a metaphor. Never in the statement did he refer this regime leader to Hitler. He said that a conservative golfing with his liberal opponent was like Hitler Golfing with Netanyahu. He didn't call a republican Netanyahu did he?

He easily could have said it was like mixing water with oil, Personally I don't think he was vocal enough.

The libs don't want us to have free speech, therefore the distortion of what he said. Along with the "He shouldn't have said that" intimidations. I have heard some call this regime leader a Hitler before. And I have heard those who attack them for saying that.

My personal opinion is lets wait and see. It's too early to make such a claim one way or the other.

I guess they don't teach what a metaphor is in school anymore, either that or some haven't a clue as to how the media lies about most everything.

 /ˈmɛtəˌfɔr, -fər/ Show Spelled[met-uh-fawr, -fer] Show IPA
noun
a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.” Compare mixed metaphor, simile ( def. 1 ) .
something used, or regarded as being used, to represent something else; emblem; symbol.

#155670 by jimmydanger
Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:00 pm
He has and exercised his right to free speech. And ESPN has and exercised their right to fire him. What part of that don't you get?

#155680 by PaperDog
Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:43 pm
jimmydanger wrote:He has and exercised his right to free speech. And ESPN has and exercised their right to fire him. What part of that don't you get?

ditto that And I will exercise my right not to tune into ESPN anymore, Nor purchase products from advertisers on ESPN..., nor buy Hank Williams' CDs, nor play Golf with the prez...

(Nobody has to get any of that...I'll do it any way LOL! ) 8) :lol:

#155765 by KISS ALIVE the TRIBUTE
Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:09 am
Slacker G wrote:I am amazed at how many suckers bought into the liberal medias spew.

He was using a metaphor. Never in the statement did he refer this regime leader to Hitler. He said that a conservative golfing with his liberal opponent was like Hitler Golfing with Netanyahu. He didn't call a republican Netanyahu did he?

He easily could have said it was like mixing water with oil, Personally I don't think he was vocal enough.

The libs don't want us to have free speech, therefore the distortion of what he said. Along with the "He shouldn't have said that" intimidations. I have heard some call this regime leader a Hitler before. And I have heard those who attack them for saying that.

My personal opinion is lets wait and see. It's too early to make such a claim one way or the other.

I guess they don't teach what a metaphor is in school anymore, either that or some haven't a clue as to how the media lies about most everything.

 /ˈmɛtəˌfɔr, -fər/ Show Spelled[met-uh-fawr, -fer] Show IPA
noun
a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.” Compare mixed metaphor, simile ( def. 1 ) .
something used, or regarded as being used, to represent something else; emblem; symbol.

Agreed Slacker G, very well put. I'll add to it.
The libs are not stupid, these Yale / Harvard leftest progressives use speech as a weapon. They use it to strike down all opposition. The put words into peoples mouths that are not there simply because the liberal hip pocket media allows anything but the exact truth to be heard.
A true progressive can tell you a lie and in the next lie tell you they never said such a thing as you are too ignorant to understand the context of what was truly meant. They can twist words into any shape or form they choose. Like clowns making balloon animals. The unfortunate side of this is that the general public (many but not all) believes every word because the media/press parrot and regurgitate the lies and leftist propaganda.
I for one would not urinate on a progressive lib if he or she were on fire.
It would be a damned waste of good urine.

#155767 by gbheil
Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:49 am
Anyone whom fails to learn even the basics of social evolution by observing and studying history is stupid or of evil intent.
No matter how many letters they have behind their names.

The tactics they use of disinformation misdirection ETC are thousands of years old.
No matter if espoused by Alexander, Nero, Obama, Hitler or Tsun Tzu.

Nothing has changed.

All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

#155768 by jimmydanger
Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:14 am
Piss Alive The Tribute to Stupidity

#155771 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 am
jimmydanger wrote:Piss Alive The Tribute to Stupidity

Good comeback Jimmy. pelosie made the same comparison with bush junior, but the media did exactly what Kiss Tribute said.
Hank Williams jr said what he said. What I don't get is his attack on Fox News. Maybe that was not not the interview he was expecting, but I saw the interview and they did give him a chance to re-phrase it. Whole thing is a shame. What has led us here?
Absolute power that is showing how it absolutely corrupts. Until we all start to elect totally honest and honorable people to serve as guardians of true American Ideals, we are all going to suffer.
Jimmy your ideals violate these very constitutional fundamentals. You will NOT HURT YOUR FELLOW CITIZEN.
In the name of Liberal thinking, That's all that has happened over the last 100 years. YOU are so brainwashed that you are calling the people that care about America, STUPID. You don't give a flying f**k about any one else in America, just what your country can do for YOU. You selfish bastard. :)

#155776 by jimmydanger
Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:40 pm
Glenny calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

I work. I pay taxes. And most of all I vote. That must really piss you off. You are no more American than I am. Get over it you pompous twit.