This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#125610 by Mike Nobody
Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:11 pm
jimmydanger wrote:For your sake I hope you're kidding Mike but I get the feeling you're not. Dump her already.

I did some shows with Anison in the past.

Why do you have a bunch of other bands on your profile? Pretty sure this is against BandMix policy. Put up some of your music.

We always play fight like an old couple, always have. It isn't meant to be taken seriously.

I hate the question, "What are your influences." So, I just put up a bunch of bands I like. I'd add more if I could. Not sure about Bandmix policy. You're probably right.

My music is in analog formats and I don't want to transfer them to mp3. I probably can't. Also, what I've done is not very representative of what I WANT to do with NegativeM+. Do old tapes from the 80's of me singing Great White and Ted Nugent covers represent what I'm about? Hell no.

Any music freelancing I do outside of NegativeM+ is going to be adapted to fit the given situation.

As NegativeM+ accumulates recordings I will make them available.
Last edited by Mike Nobody on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#125611 by jimmydanger
Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:18 pm
That's cool Mike but you could just list the groups/songs or put links to YouTube videos instead. Pretty sure you have to hold the copyright to any music you post. Shout out to my hometown Wasteland!