This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#119196 by philbymon
Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:18 pm
Sue: I've got a Dr's appointment today.

Me: Okay.

(She has either a Dr or a chiropractor appmt at least twice a week, it seems like, so this is nothing new to me)

S: It's that new doctor. You wanna go with me?

p: Nah, I'll work on some stuff here.

S: You know I've been worried about this, & waiting to see this dramacologist.

p: Do I need to go? Did you just say he's a "dramacologist?"

(I'm thinking she could really use a 'dramacologist!')

S: Do you ever listen to anything I say? I said he's a DERMAtologist & you KNOW I've been worried about seeing one, & I could use a little support!

(Now I feel guilty...but she's such a low-talker, & she's been bitchin' about her regular Dr for months, so I thought she was just going to a new one.)

p: Yeah, I can go along for support.

I'm beginning to think I REALLY need to see that ear Dr...but I'd still prefer she went to a dramacologist, all the same!

#119197 by jsantos
Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:21 pm
Wow... maybe I should look into getting a certification as a Dramacologist. I bet I can make millions. :twisted:

#119199 by neanderpaul
Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:59 pm
Dramacologist FTW!!! :lol:

#119227 by philbymon
Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:24 pm
We went. It's all okay...no cancers...nothing a good dramacologist can't fix.

#119231 by gbheil
Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:31 pm
I have found my new calling.

Or has Gunny beat me to it. :lol:

#119240 by neanderpaul
Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:51 pm
Dude!! This is still ROFL funny! Dramacologist!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The hypochondriacs are gathering!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#119243 by CraigMaxim
Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Asking you to accompany her, means that you still have an actual RELATIONSHIP with your partner brother. When she STOPS asking you to go places with her, that's when you should worry, and start looking for a counselor or a new place to live. ;-)

Most women aren't that unreasonable about what they ask for in a relationship, and most often, it is the SIMPLE and LITTLE requests (want to go to the doctor with me?) that mean the most to them.

Just a thought. :-)

#119244 by neanderpaul
Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:26 pm
Aw that's a given Craig. Everybody HERE gets that.

#119247 by CraigMaxim
Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:39 pm
neanderpaul wrote:
Aw that's a given Craig. Everybody HERE gets that.

Well brother... I "get that" too... but... I know for myself, that I have to be reminded of it from time to time. It's VERY EASY to get lazy about your partner and have the relationship start slipping away without realizing it. I thought it was good that he went with her, even though he didn't really want to, but I just hoped he might "not want to" a little less, by keeping in mind, that it's a good sign that his partner actually WANTS his company.

So much in life is PERSPECTIVE.

I have two kids at home that HATE chores, and one kid in juvie that LOVES CHORES, because it breaks up his day, gives him a change of scenery, and helps alleviate some of the boredom of doing little else but reading books in his cell all day long.

All 3 kids are DOING THE SAME CHORES, but one of them has a unique perspective, which makes him appreciate chores, rather than hate them.

#119249 by gbheil
Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:54 pm
Hence, marriage is a lot like being in juvie? :D

#119250 by neanderpaul
Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:57 pm
sanshouheil wrote:Hence, marriage is a lot like being in juvie? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#119257 by D
Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:24 pm
You know... as I get older(only in my early 30s) I've noticed more and more that it's not age that ruins your hearing... it's giving a sh*t about anything hahahaha

The older I get, the less I think or pay attention to things that really mean nothing to me, and it's almost sub-conscious when I think about it.

I bet you aren't going deaf... you just realizing how pointless of a conversation you were having hahahaha

#119268 by philbymon
Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:01 am
Ya know, when you start countin' yer freckles & worryin' about it, I really think you need a dramacologist...just sayin'...