This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#118742 by gbheil
Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:47 pm
You could just message the mothership. 8)

#118756 by fisherman bob
Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:30 am
Tronix wrote:
Capt. Scott wrote:
Tronix wrote:I had a bad idea, get the page removed. Post insanely vulgar comments all over it, and post some anti bandmix pictures. and I bet they remove your page faster than you could click "update"

lol just a joke of course, but it would get your page removed.

Welcome to the BUKKAKE BAND>. lol

ROFL...

or Beastiallica!! lol
I always thought Butthole Callous would be a good name for a band (I hope they don't remove my Bandmix account for saying this!)

#118776 by Slacker G
Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:22 am
I still like the name our band had for about 30 seconds before I got hit in the back of the head by one of the guys girls. "Camel Toe"

#118834 by gbheil
Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:48 pm
:lol:
Did you name it in her honor ?? :lol:
#215974 by HowdoIremovemyaccount
Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:59 pm
As much as I like BandMix, I'm not interested in becoming a "premium" member to delete my account. If BandMix makes it that hard, then I will give my dead-end email and be done with it. There's no such thing as a free lunch, but give us the option to remove our account.

Too bad, keeping people in captivity to artificially boost membership is a sure way to spread the wrong message around and is not a show of confidence in the quality of their site. What does BandMix fear. Anyway there are plenty of other more user friendly sites out there.

:evil:
#215988 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:17 pm
HowdoIremovemyaccount wrote:As much as I like BandMix, I'm not interested in becoming a "premium" member to delete my account. If BandMix makes it that hard, then I will give my dead-end email and be done with it. There's no such thing as a free lunch, but give us the option to remove our account.

Too bad, keeping people in captivity to artificially boost membership is a sure way to spread the wrong message around and is not a show of confidence in the quality of their site. What does BandMix fear. Anyway there are plenty of other more user friendly sites out there.

:evil:

Or you could just read the instructions in the FAQ! :roll:

Go to accoutn options
Down at the bottom - click on the 'decline service' link.

#215999 by Deadguitars
Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:00 pm
Mike -that will def kill a account - no one will be able to check out your deleted profile but any post you have made will stay.... the posts will say "guest" and have no links to any bandmix profile
:D

#216046 by fisherman bob
Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:09 pm
Millions of years from now after we're extinct, some intelligent alien will find Bandmix and say in their own language: "fisherman bob started mankind on a certain spiral downward to doom..."

#216059 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:41 am
Brute just call 18000bamacare.

They will be happy to delete anything you want. :lol: