This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#115304 by KLUGMO
Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:31 pm
NUFF SAID

Sry I take it back

#115522 by Krul
Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:42 am
*sigh* History just keeps on repeating itself. I could say a lot about this, but I think most of you know where I stand for the most part.

It's such bullshit. I told you these f**k wads were on the rise! Nice try at trying to get a fair shake playing the "eye for an eye" card. White trash.

#115642 by Starfish Scott
Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:33 pm
I'm rooting for the Martians.. lol

USE THE ENERGY WEAPONS..

#115666 by KLUGMO
Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:14 pm
I'm rooting for the wads and trash. If they didn't they do now know
where You stand.

#118844 by AJ6stringsting
Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:15 am
GLENJ wrote:Ok I will incite this further. I will go way beyond Glenn Beck. Maybe the only reason why our president has done nothing to secure the AZ border, maybe the reason why Americans are being killed and robbed, maybe the reason the federal laws on the books are not being enforced, maybe the real reason is that he is a racist and he enjoys hearing about another white girl being abducted tortured and found dead.
Or , And , Maybe Sans is just plain right. :evil:

I'm Comanche and Mex-American (Tarascan Indian-Spanish) , I laugh at racists because they forgot they didn't originate in the Americas like my self.
I know Yaqui, Yuma, Papago and Pima Indians that live on Reservations near the Mexican-American border. They told me that some Neo-Nazi's who joined the Minute Men ( 1 woman and two men), broke into the house of a Mexican-American family in 2008, killed the father and his 10 year old daughter near Tuscon, Arizona.
The Neo-Nazi's have people out there on the border. I seen video of them"patroling ", and they are not trained or very tactical. I got a feeling those Neo-Nazis are going to end up dead if they wonder onto those Indian Reservations because those Indians there don't tolerate idiots especially Neo-Nazis.

#118855 by Krul
Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:39 am
The funny thing about neo-nazis is that they think some big war between races are gonna happen, like some armageddon type-garbage.

#118868 by gbheil
Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:30 pm
Was in the courthouse a while back for jury duty.

In the bathroom scrawled on the wall it said.

"white ranchers suck black dic"

Below it in perfect block print it read.

"That's because we have not played cowboys and niggers yet"
" Just ask the Indians"

Vile as that is, it well demonstrates the essence of racism.