This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#114274 by Sir Jamsalot
Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:08 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Well those were some of the most pointless posts I've seen in my three years here. What in Darwin's name does "tax atheism" even mean? Are you posting while high lol?

Taxing holders of your ideology to support the people who hold an ideology opposite of your own. :roll:

#114276 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:28 pm
Now I know you're not serious. You don't tax beliefs, you tax income, goods or services. But you knew that.

#114280 by Sir Jamsalot
Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:35 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Now I know you're not serious. You don't tax beliefs, you tax income, goods or services. But you knew that.

It's hard to believe you don't understand such a simple concept, even with an example. You'd be in favor of raising taxes to SUPPORT A BELIEF, you know, so we could use the taxes to build more churches and teach Christianity in public schools?

#114281 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:45 pm
OK, I get it, you're going for humor. Don't quit your day job.

#114282 by Sir Jamsalot
Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:13 pm
jimmydanger wrote:OK, I get it, you're going for humor. Don't quit your day job.

You're right. Talking to a brick wall is somewhat entertaining.

#114283 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:22 pm
Very little of what you write is comprehensible. They must have some good herb out there in Cali.

#114285 by Sir Jamsalot
Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:13 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Very little of what you write is comprehensible. They must have some good herb out there in Cali.

You're just not able to comprehend general principles - you get bogged down in the nouns.

Here's a simple sentence for you.
Liberalism taxes everyone to fund social policies that not everyone believes is moral. Therefore, Liberalism is bad.

Jimmy understand principle now?

#114286 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:25 pm
You must have been asleep in Social Studies when they discussed how laws are made. "Liberals" don't create taxes, Congress does. It doesn't matter one iota what you find to be "moral". If it's a law, you must pay. Get the concept now? Go back to school to catch up on the things most of us learned long ago. While you're at it, take an Intro to Logic class.

#114287 by Sir Jamsalot
Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:10 pm
jimmydanger wrote:You must have been asleep in Social Studies when they discussed how laws are made. "Liberals" don't create taxes, Congress does. It doesn't matter one iota what you find to be "moral". If it's a law, you must pay. Get the concept now? Go back to school to catch up on the things most of us learned long ago. While you're at it, take an Intro to Logic class.

And the kinds of laws that get proposed just appear out of thin air, Jimmy? Here, watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJL2Uuv-oQ

Before a law becomes law, it has to be conceived in the mind of someone. Currently, that someone has a LIberal mind-set - It is LiberalISM (the ideology) that permeates Congress, that is driving the conception and passage of IMMORAL tax laws (among others). Only a Liberal mindset would force one person to pay for another person's social issue.

You strike me as the type of person who, when confronted with a general quip "the pot calling the kettle black", gets caught up in whether or not the kettle is actually black or not, instead of dealing with the issue of hypocrasy.

#114289 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:21 pm
You strike me as the kind of person who's too lazy to look up the spelling of "hypocrisy".

Don't like the laws Congress is passing? Get off your butt and get people elected who will act on your behalf. I don't see that happening, it's easier to spew your half-baked ideas on the internet.

Why don't you spend your time getting some music written, recorded and posted? Don't make me sic Glen on you.

#114291 by Sir Jamsalot
Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:35 pm
jimmydanger wrote:You strike me as the kind of person who's too lazy to look up the spelling of "hypocrisy".

Don't like the laws Congress is passing? Get off your butt and get people elected who will act on your behalf. I don't see that happening, it's easier to spew your half-baked ideas on the internet.

Why don't you spend your time getting some music written, recorded and posted? Don't make me sic Glen on you.

lol (see my last statement in last post - nailed it on the head). Oh, and good advice. I'm trying to get people like you to see how stupid and imperialistic LiberalISM is as an ideology - it forces people to pay for others's social desires - hence my statements in this thread that you are just now coming up to speed on. Glad the video helped.

So now that we've had this incredibly intelligent discussion, help me vote them out of office! All Democrats and 3/4's of the Republicans.

I'm working on learning music on another site - thanks for your encouragement.

#114308 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:07 pm
SirJamsalot. Stop paying attention to this guy . He doesn't even know when he is being severly attacked and being made fun of. Unless you want to lower yourself to all sorts of personal attacks on someone else, don't waste your time. These are some real winners with radical ideas and they don't understand that stealing is wrong and the American people are not going to allow taxes that do just that.
I don't know if you read my post on this as far as your atheist tax. He didn't understand, it was a way to point out that this is what is happening in our country.
He can try to be as insulting as he wants to be... But his political ideas will burn in hell when it comes to America, Yours and my country.

AND THESE PEOPLE THINK WE ARE JOKING . :evil:

#114309 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 pm
I'm sorry , I love meeting people like Jimmy face to face. I have no problem with calling them out and calling them what they are. I am amazed at how quickly they move to violence. Come on baby HIT ME.

Don't try to show me your "package" when you don't have one.

I bet he won't answer in a nice way. :lol:

#114312 by gtZip
Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:52 pm
Why would he respond in a nice way when you make comments like that?
Better to restate your beliefs calmly and rationally, no?

#114314 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:27 am
I allready did.
If you don't think I did, then please go back and re-read.
Unfortunately some have gotten to the point, that the next step is to use all sorts of wording that includes vile and intended malice without any defense of any reasonable defense of the political position other than personal attack.

I love these people the most because of their "STEELY DAN" pretzel logic.

I don't want Jimmy to respond in any sort of "NICE" way. I would't believe him any way, and his posts have much value as a source of amusement.

He hates my guts and thats not my problem, it's his. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: