This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#87825 by Kramerguy
Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 pm
If I were a mod, you would be banned and your posts deleted.

Spam somewhere else plz. Like craigslist.

#87827 by blindalbert
Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:52 pm
how bout them yankees''''

#87832 by Starfish Scott
Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:22 pm
You must be blind, Albert..lol

#87833 by blindalbert
Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:24 pm
from one jersey boy to another----south amboy--perth amboy---yo''----i can see fine'''---peace

#87834 by Starfish Scott
Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 pm
Not that part of NJ.

And I never used "yo" even in pain...

No o.g.'s here, we make music not rap.

#87835 by blindalbert
Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:29 pm
ok dudes----www.myspace.com/blindalbert

#87838 by Starfish Scott
Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:33 pm
If you want people to hear whatever you got, try uploading it to this site.

I won't chase your stuff to another site and I know more than a few that feel in a similar fashion.

#87841 by blindalbert
Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:01 pm
that's ok------you have no idea what i do or who i am-so here's some history---i'm a--singer-- songwriter/guitarist-----born and raised in new jersey------and no --i'm not a rap artist----lived in jersey till i was drafted in 1967 and served with the 1st infantry division in vietnam --combat from jan 1968 till jan 1969-(pointman/rto)-honorably discharged----began playing music in 1965---after getting out of the army--i continued to play music---conn.--california---cape cod---etc.---now play music for a living----been doing so for a long time-i work with and have worked with blues artists such as----jimi rogers--(original muddy waters band)--shemekia copeland--johnny winter----leon russell----john lle hooker jr----son seals---eddie shaw and the wolfgang-(howlin wolfs former backup band)---maria mulduar----coco taylor---etc.---if your not familiar with these folks ---do a little research-----i've got music on "reverbnation--(blind albert)---"noisehead" (blind albert)---"myspace"---(blind albert)-------i'm also not a spammer---my apologies for posting in the wrong places-------you might want to actually check out what i do----don't be so quick to judge ''''''---ok so now i'm the bad guy'''''and you've decided that that's the case----hey---i can't make you check out my sites---that's your decision----------i've checked out your myspace site---interesting music''''----is it yours?--if so keep up the good work'''--peace

#87844 by Crip2Nite
Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:34 pm
:shock: Holy Sh¡t!! that's some resume... Very cool Mr. Albert... I could only dream of playing with such artists! Can't wait to start touring again... maybe I'll get some exposure again and hook up with some of those big wigs! Good for you... Would love to just do music for a living but I guess it ain't in the cards for me................................. yet ........................

#87847 by blindalbert
Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:44 pm
yo bro
you can do it''''----i had people tell me for years that you could'nt play music for a living----i live in the woods of maine---and i've proved em all wrong-----i am now and have had a chance to work with some great people---a very humbling and special experience for me-----don't let anyone tell you you can't do it----''''it might take time-----but go for it'''---try and keep the same guys in your band------make sure you can depend on them------always show up for your gigs-----don't show up late------treat it as professional as you can-----you wanna get drunk do it after the gig--somewhere else-------you get a good reputation'''''---that's the key''--------kick ass with your music'''''''''----and go for it-----peace ---bro

#87883 by fisherman bob
Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:15 am
You worked with all those famous artists? As in gigged with them? As in played guitar on any of their albums? Really? Man you get around...

#87891 by blindalbert
Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:14 am
ya---i'm 62 years old----i've been around for a while----i've played with some----i've recorded some of them in my studio----i've done sound for most of them----i've opened up for some of them-----and i've actually become friends with alot of them--never said i played on any of their albums----never said i was a member of their bands-----i said i've worked with them----sat in and played with them---etc.---actually most of this happened in a town called rockland maine-----------didn't have to travel to far --i live 15 minutes away----------the links below will take you to a few sights of the fest and blues club i'm involved with-----peace

i believe this is what i said in my earlier post:
"i work with and have worked with blues artists such as----jimi rogers--(original muddy waters band)--shemekia copeland--johnny winter----leon russell----john lee hooker jr----son seals---eddie shaw and the wolfgang-(howlin wolfs former backup band)---maria mulduar----coco taylor---etc."---if your not familiar with these folks ---do a little research--'''''

http://www.northatlanticbluesfestival.com/
http://www.northatlanticbluesfestival.c ... tpub.html/