This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#3380 by TGL
Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:33 am
Hey everyone. I'm not sure if you are aware of, or even familiar with, the YouTube (www.youtube.com) Underground Music Video contest or not, but I'm telling you all to check it out. My band, TGL, and I have submitted our music video for our song "Blue Star Highway" off of our CD and we are hoping to pull in mass amounts of votes. All you have to do is create a sign in name and click on this link (http://youtube.com/contest/youtubeunder ... from=watch) or if that doesn't work, search for our video on the YouTube (www.youtube.com) home page. From there, there is a link to the Underground contest (it's a beige button that says Underground in red). Simply click the button and it takes you to the contest site where you may watch the video and vote accordingly. You can only vote once, so if you want to vote for us that would be great (and if you want to get your friends to take a look at it too!). Any help you all could offer would be really appreciated. Thanks!

-JAKE (from TGL)