This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#14430 by ThirdShiftPsycho
Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:43 pm
Man... I really want to hear these songs!

#14433 by Starfish Scott
Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:02 pm
TRUST ME, you are lucky you didn't.

#14446 by muzickmage
Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:24 pm
Scott..... you've proven that your pretty good at trashing a woman .... and intimidating her off the site. Would you like to try that on "me" now? Or are you only man enough to intimidate women?

#14447 by Irminsul
Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:57 pm
muzickmage wrote:Scott..... you've proven that your pretty good at trashing a woman .... and intimidating her off the site. Would you like to try that on "me" now? Or are you only man enough to intimidate women?

Oh check out Don Quixote here, tilting at more windmills.

Cap'n you better watch out. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police are coming after you, riding their cartoonish stedes!

#14448 by Greeniemagic
Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:15 pm
Oh wonderful..The Three stooges are at it again!!!

Where's Darth and his popcorn when ya need him :wink:

#14454 by Irminsul
Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:52 pm

THTAND AWAY you CAPTAIN THCOTT type wwwwwabble-wouther! Unhand that fair damthell whoth muthic you tho MOCK!

Never Fear, thweet printheth....DUDLEY DOO-WITE ith HEEEEERE![/img]

#14455 by muzickmage
Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:58 pm
No Greenie .... no agruements to see here. At least not from me. I have more political ideas.

All is good .... carry on.

#14456 by jimmydanger
Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:06 am
Three Stooges! Hilarious!

#14459 by Starfish Scott
Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:46 am
Tell me honestly you thought she was good. Now say "I swear to god I think she was good". (out loud)

Didn't think you could.

I'll say it again slow like so even you, musicmage, can understand. It's true I didn't like her, but what her potential was had little to do with what I thought about her. I already went through this.

I even tried to conceal it, until she jumped in with both feet and posted her opinion about what I should say about her. I had to rather laugh before I gritted my teeth and left an edited version for her to choke upon.

Slap me once, shame on you, slap me twice, shame on me.

PS: Music Mage, I think you should cast a spell so that you can appear genuine and worthwhile, because as of now you appear to be someone that has his own agenda that is comprised of bad advice and no musical ability what so ever. (How's your proposed website) (How's your clientele you "manage offline") (reads "manage to bill for")

Irminsul distressed me at one point, because I thought he was unduly harsh on you. After reading what you write on this site, I can't say that. In fact, I will go as far as to agree with him in his lack of respect for you.
I think you are in effect "a sawed off privateer with not a shred of anything, except maybe an abnormally large urge to make a lot of money as quickly as possible". (and yes this is enough to make me utterly and completely revolted)

I didn't want to hurt her feelings. If you read the 1st few posts, you might even see I didn't want to hurt her feelings, even though I should have liked to tear one arm off and beat her with it.

But feel free to disagree, most wannabe heroes need a cause to champion and a damsel in distress. (In this case I think you are the damsel)

I should caution you though, that I come to the table with a full compliment of things to say to you, even though to this point I stood by not really caring one way or another.

I have no idea of your motivations, but I warn you sir you are playing with fire and your posts offer plenty to work with.

By all means, let the games begin. (this way to the egress, it's up and on the left)

#14471 by muzickmage
Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:27 am
Sorry Scott .... but your just not man enough for me .... If I want a decent competitive agruement .... I am left with no choice but to turn to Irminsul.

I suggest you go find yourself a woman to bicker with ... thats more your speed.

In the meantime ... Have a good day.

#14473 by Craig Maxim
Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:39 am
muzickmage wrote:I suggest you go find yourself a woman to bicker with ... thats more your speed.

Ooops... your white horse just left without you bro. LOL

And trust me, underestimate the wrong woman just once, it will be the last time you make that mistake again.

"Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned"

It's a pithy saying, you should keep in mind.... at all times. ;-)

Careful there Dudley. LMAO @ Irminsul's cartoon

#14476 by muzickmage
Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:44 am
Sounds good .... thanks for the comments craig .... please have a nice day

#14478 by Starfish Scott
Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:50 am
Frigging Musak Mage.. LOL

I keep hearing elevator music and looking for that "management expert".

I heard he was managing "MILLY VANILLI" last time he had a good thing.

Try Brittany Spears next, mage. She is as broken down as she can get and may just be desperate enough to sign on to your "cavalcade of whimsy".

(kicks you in the jewels) BRING THE PAIN to remember the retard you are, once was and forever will be.

I saw your picture on the cover of "The Crawling Poo" and if any of you other momentary heroes want a shot at me, now is as good a time as any. I am all fired up and ready for a gangbang, except you might not get what you think you are going to get. Nooooooo, on the contrary.

Je ne pense pas que vous etes danser a cette chanson, et je me souviens.

#14483 by Craig Maxim
Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:50 am
muzickmage wrote:Sounds good .... thanks for the comments craig .... please have a nice day

Don't be offended bro. I was just pointing out that in attempting to be chivalrous (which is laudable) you came across instead a little sexist, with that comment of your's which I quoted.

But you're growing on me. You're an idea man, and one of these days, one of them will hit, and you'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Hey...

You get caught up in too many petty squabbles with Irminsul, Scott's an asshole now and then, and I'm "verbose"...

We all have our crosses to bear. :-)

#14487 by muzickmage
Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:33 am
Craig Maxim wrote:I was just pointing out that in attempting to be chivalrous (which is laudable) you came across instead a little sexist, with that comment of your's which I quoted.

Thats a good point Craig .... now that you mention it .... it "did" sound a little sexist didn't it..... for that remark I apologize to women.