This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#295820 by airespeed
Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:39 pm
Those vocalists who post their bios and are searching for bands / other musicians, etc. to play with AND then don't put up any audio? Are you smoking crack? Why would you expect other serious musicians to contact you WITHOUT knowing whether or not you can in fact sing or what you even sound like:?: I am truly amazed.
#295821 by Mordgeld
Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:37 pm
airespeed wrote:Those vocalists who post their bios and are searching for bands / other musicians, etc. to play with AND then don't put up any audio? Are you smoking crack? Why would you expect other serious musicians to contact you WITHOUT knowing whether or not you can in fact sing or what you even sound like:?: I am truly amazed.

Perhaps they will hear from the other musicians who have also not posted any audio. I've known good musicians that couldn't record good audio, but it wouldn't cost too much to find someone to help them with it on the cheap. Based on my own experience, you won't find many serious musicians here (or elsewhere). I ended up engaging a local session musician for live shows for a while and then paying a professional to record tracks for the album. Good luck!