This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#295536 by DainNobody
Sat May 15, 2021 2:58 am
Listen to Scarlett And Blackie Too by Dayne Nobody IV on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/MRLzv
#295549 by Planetguy
Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:24 pm
Nice tune, w good use of space, Dane. Glad to see you're still playing/writing and trying to keep the lights on in this ghost town!
#295550 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:21 pm
thanks..coming from one of two bona fide jazzers on this forum..I have started, to at least try to start learning jazz standards with the help of an Austrian woman jazzer who posts tutorials on youtube..it is extremely slow going because the jazz chord inversions are very alien to me.. but a guy has to start somewhere.. pretty much got Affirmation Benson rendition down..although more of a funk- jazz styling but with real jazz chords.. have Misty down now..(if I dont screw up the Eb6 )lol..) Sunny is down in a jazz arrangement.. Take The A Train is down per the Austrian womans arrangement..working on My Funny Valentine..such a beautiful almost chilling chord arrangement..about 1/2 way thru and not advancing any further on it until I get it it down perfect then I will learn the remainder..lol..just bought an IBANEZ AF105NT off reverb about an hour ago as an investment..not necessarity to play it ..my first true hollowbody although own a few semi-hollowbodys.. :D :D