This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#256233 by schmedidiah
Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:58 pm
Oy vey! This place. :roll:

Willie reigns supreme as the King of excrement every weekend. I search unread posts, there are still 5 threads called "BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY". Why are they still there? It's starting to look like Mexico around here. But not the pretty tourista Mexico experience Mike just returned from. :?

Please make this site great again. Build a wall to keep the scum out. And make them pay for it*. :lol:

*allusuon to Trump policy for humor purposes only :mrgreen:
Last edited by schmedidiah on Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#256243 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:52 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Oy vey! This place. :roll:

Willie reigns supreme as the King of excrement every weekend. I search unread posts, there are still 5 threads called "BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY". Why are they still there? It's starting to look like Mexico around here. But not sure the pretty tourista Mexico experience Mike just returned from. Please make this site great again. Build a wall to keep the scum out. And make them pay for it. :lol:

I noticed that - seems like admin get rid of the trolls/spammers, but their threads don't necessarily disappear. Someone should suggest to admin that all new forum members are moderated for a certain amount of time before being allowed to post freely.
#256245 by schmedidiah
Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:08 pm
It's a wonder that this forum is even still here. It doesn't add much for the overall membership of the site and I think It's obvious that admin doesn't care much about it.
#293543 by schmedidiah
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:33 am
Bump! :lol:
#293548 by MikeTalbot
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:48 pm
Yeah Schmed. What could be causing it? Oh wait...could it be the holidays? 8)

Happy New Year!
Talbot
#293551 by schmedidiah
Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:50 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:Yeah Schmed. What could be causing it? Oh wait...could it be the holidays? 8)

Happy New Year!
Talbot

:lol:
#293559 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:22 pm
Hey, Vamp is still keeping his end-of-the-world thread going, with conspiracy video links that no one looks at, too!
#295336 by schmedidiah
Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:29 pm
I mean... how right was this guy?! :lol: :mrgreen: