This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#295261 by schmedidiah
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:01 pm
Simpan28 wrote:Hi

I have been singing for years now and just recently i joined a coverband which i have been kicked out of and i dont know why since i think i have a good voice. We did eye of the tiger live but got booed off the stage which ended in me getting into a barfight and got kicked out pretty fun. But i dont know since i know i have a good voice but still cant find a band to sing in?

https://vocaroo.com/oG46kCmwioK

#295262 by Mordgeld
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:56 pm
From my answer in another of your threads:

---------------
This is why you need a session with a pro either via live video or in person. You don't know what you don't know. Seriously, you can't come up with, say, 150 crowns to engage someone for 30 minutes? I must be lucky, because I could go to a music store here and they would give me the first lesson free with option to continue. Maybe you could see if you have something like that available to you.

Anyway, if you think you're good to go already, then the answer is yes, go join a band. You'll find out pretty quick what you still need.
---------------

Thanks for your honesty on how it went. Looks like you still need a session with a pro.
#295265 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:30 am
We've told you before you need some vocal coaching. Your sense of pitch is way off - and following a lead guitar playing the part makes it quite obvious.
#295280 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:37 pm
Simpan28 wrote:I have good pitch. I can hear when i sing a bad note.
My mother think i sound good in this clip.
Doesnt anyone else think i am a good vocalist?
Eye of the tiger i have some problems with but open arms i can sing and this song.

https://vocaroo.com/24QqYtZ7RaK