This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#295029 by DainNobody
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:50 pm
https://soundcloud.com/dayne-nobody-iv/aphrobeats

a touch too much overplaying..cant win em all..LOL :D :mrgreen: :lol: :| :?: :idea:
#295031 by DainNobody
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:11 pm
Wth ..how do you know what is likeable musically?..a guy or gal never knows while creating music do ya?..I hate this conglomeration but it is getting more likes yhan tunes I actually like and seem more relevant to what music should be like..
#295032 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:40 pm
BestGuitarist wrote:Wth ..how do you know what is likeable musically?..a guy or gal never knows while creating music do ya?..I hate this conglomeration but it is getting more likes yhan tunes I actually like and seem more relevant to what music should be like..

Dayne, the track currently has 4 likes. two are spammers (you can tell by the avatar directing you to pay for followers). another one is a noob with no music of their own, a bikini girl in the avatar and has reposted one track (directing people to pay for followers). the one (almost) legit like is from a guy with completely lopsided stats. over 10 times more followers than following, no reposts, yet several thousand likes. he's only in it for himself and the likes have to make up for not supporting other members in any way.
if you want to increase your support on that site, add vocals. even if they're bad. people love music with vocals and don't pay attention to instrumentals.
#295035 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:06 pm
reposted. like i commented on there, i think it's probably your best since Coltrane's Dream (minus the casio contributions of silly me not ready Memphis). :wink:
also Dayne...you should tag Jim Dooley's page since you're using his beats on soundcloud. it's a professional courtesy and it ties your tracks in with his stuff and vice versa in the sc algorithms. also follow him and like his tracks. he might dig your stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/jimdooley