This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#295013 by DainNobody
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:24 pm
https://soundcloud.com/dayne-nobody-iv/heavy-meddle

Dayne Nobody IV : (aka Dane Allen) :shock: ...guitars; bass guitar; composer
Jim Dooley: percussion
Imma calling this doom metal cause it brings on doom to any listener that is not spiritually advanced..LMAO :D
#295014 by Mordgeld
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:29 pm
That was quite a production. Never knew what was coming next. Not sure what genre I'd call it; maybe stoner rock. Makes me want to start my own solo SC thing.
#295015 by DainNobody
Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:23 pm
Thanks Mordgeld for listening..Retirement gives plenty of time for exploring musical ideas..trying to get the idea into actual music thru the hands is the hard part..I have basically found this drummer that has free drum tracks on youtube for download and try to build around what he is giving..for free..always give him credits ..Jim Dooley.net
#295017 by Mordgeld
Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:38 pm
I might have a cool drum track for you to try a song over. If you are able to use a share (MS One Drive) and play/record the individual tracks with click in your ear, I can mix and master it for you. The drum parts are broken out into clips for each section and I think I have a song map for the structure.
#295020 by DainNobody
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:29 am
I never had much luck satisfying any of the other Bandmix musicians here..so will pass for now..but, if we ever met in the same room I would work with you as well as Schmed on music.. Thanks for proposition
#295034 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:51 pm
i'd call it Deep Purple eq'd differently. 8)