This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#293569 by haiduk
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:41 am
summoner of cosmic darkness– –Exomancer– –conjurer of astral terror

HAIDUK
Evil Melodic Black Metal

New Album
https://haiduk.bandcamp.com

“[Haiduk’s] strong point has always been his riffs, and here they just destroy.”
-Bravewords

“The album is solid, with truly unique and mesmerizing progressions of chords and lead work piled high.”
-Contaminated Tones

“A nightmarish journey that reveals one chilling, hallucinatory vision after another.”
-No Clean Singing

“Laced with intricate diversions into an almost hypnotic, tremolo-world of ever undulating riff patterns.”
-Worship Metal

"[Haiduk] has perfected his own signature style and very few bands are doing this style."
-Metal-Rules

“Haiduk has written, recorded and produced an epic album in ‘Exomancer’. The sound quality is great and it has character, which is difficult to find.”
-This Noise Is Ours

“Sinister, spiralling, atonal and dark, ‘Exomancer’ is going to be an underrated gem from 2018.”
-The Killchain
#293572 by Planetguy
Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:36 pm
may i suggest for your next brutal, sinister, and nightmarish album...you do up some pop tunes treated to your chilling and hypnotic approach....

some tunes to consider:

Tiny Necromancer
Necromance With Me
Necromancing In The Streets
Let's Necromance
Necromancing Queen
Necromancing In The Dark

optional name for backing band...The Necromantics
#293579 by schmedidiah
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:11 pm
i'm enjoying it. I just wish it was tuned slightly lower and played a little slower. :twisted:
#293581 by DainNobody
Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:20 pm
Planetguy forgot one..Necromance the Stone..starring Kirk Douglass.. 8)
#293583 by schmedidiah
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:56 am
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Planetguy forgot one..Necromance the Stone..starring Kirk Douglass.. 8)

You mean Michael Douglas? :roll:
#293586 by DainNobody
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:05 am
Yes..I had a brain fart.. :mrgreen:
#293590 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:02 pm
Kinda looks like Mike Nobody's aviator. For u PD.
#293606 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:37 am
Mordgeld wrote:It is both "atonal" and "melodic". Awesome.

You forgot 'arhythmic"! Bet that fizzy guitar really kills the eardrums in person!
#293620 by Mordgeld
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:10 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
Mordgeld wrote:It is both "atonal" and "melodic". Awesome.

You forgot 'arhythmic"! Bet that fizzy guitar really kills the eardrums in person!

I was just pointing that out as two things that seemed at odds in the description. It was amusing to me.

I listened on big headphones and the guitar didn't seem too fizzy. Did seem like it could use more bass to fill it out. With the right mix, that kind of stuff is fine live. They probably use different amps to record.