This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#294857 by Vinnski Violinski
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:45 pm
I was recently notified by the Kremlin that it is time to get to work and start the meddling in upcoming US elections.

Putin says we need more Russian/Soviet music represented here on Bandmix to bend the minds of American citizens to vote the Kremlin's candidate! 8)

So to get things started here is some music of the great composer Vyacheslav Nagovitsin
https://youtu.be/tF7YEHzaGuA

So be sure to give this a good listen before you go out and vote some commie into the oval office! :D
#294858 by Planetguy
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:44 pm
Vinnski Violinski wrote:I was recently notified by the Kremlin that it is time to get to work and start the meddling in upcoming US elections.


Only NOW getting started, VV???? It would appear that like me, your notice was delayed pending investigations into to why we, among others have let BM slip away as a viable and valuable vehicle to disseminate our proper gander.

Putin says we need more Russian/Soviet music represented here on Bandmix to bend the minds of American citizens to vote the Kremlin's candidate! 8)

So to get things started here is some music of the great composer Vyacheslav Nagovitsin
https://youtu.be/tF7YEHzaGuA

So be sure to give this a good listen before you go out and vote some commie into the oval office! :D


after listening to that i'm ready to do anyone's bidding! absolutely STUNNING! each new bit was better than the last!
thanks for sharing that.
#294862 by Vinnski Violinski
Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:51 pm
Planetguy wrote:Only NOW getting started, VV???? It would appear that like me, your notice was delayed pending investigations into to why we, among others have let BM slip away as a viable and valuable vehicle to disseminate our proper gander.

The People's Ministry of Grand Dispatchment informed me that my license to disseminate gander on a vehicle was expired.
Though it was not clear if that only applied to a moving vehicle, or if there might be exceptions for improper gander, or cheap and malfunctioning vehicles.

Planetguy wrote:after listening to that i'm ready to do anyone's bidding! absolutely STUNNING! each new bit was better than the last!
thanks for sharing that.

абсолютно никаких проблем планета парень!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests