This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#294725 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:12 pm
I love all of you.
This may or might be my last post.

I'm sick as hell.

BYE!
#294726 by schmedidiah
Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:17 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I love all of you.
This may or might be my last post.

I'm sick as hell.

BYE!

see ya! good luck! :mrgreen:
#294727 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:20 am
In case you hadn't noticed, this forum is dead. Hope whatever ails you is curable.
#294754 by Planetguy
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:52 pm
And i hope it's not contagious either! :D

Glen, I hope you turn the corner on those health issues sooner rather than later. Hang in there.
#294784 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:14 am
I'm still here.

The only difference is that I have come to realize what a great group of musicians you are.I don't have time for this now, but I want to make it perfectly clear... I deeply apologize for any hateful words I directed at anyone.

I guess I got caught up in this online stuff. I never intended to hurt anyone. SORRY.

See ya on the other side.
#294849 by DainNobody
Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:54 pm
Easy peasy..maybe the house fire fumes were toxic? :shock:
#294859 by Planetguy
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:51 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I'm still here.

The only difference is that I have come to realize what a great group of musicians you are.I don't have time for this now, but I want to make it perfectly clear... I deeply apologize for any hateful words I directed at anyone.

I guess I got caught up in this online stuff. I never intended to hurt anyone. SORRY.

See ya on the other side.

Well, Lucy.....I'm hoping you don't end up pulling the football away at the last minute, but let me say...apology accepted! (better late than ever) and likewise, right back your way for the schlek i sent your way!