This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291719 by DainNobody
Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:36 pm
We got a 1 o'clock gig..so gotta run.
Bye bye folks
#291741 by schmedidiah
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:19 am
yod wrote:
But after several months of this my observation is that all this would stop if you would quit trolling every post by every member.

https://forum.bandmix.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&p=291736#p291736

tick, tick, tick.....
#291742 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:49 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
yod wrote:
But after several months of this my observation is that all this would stop if you would quit trolling every post by every member.

tick, tick, tick.....

if you would stop, he'd have no excuse to continue without looking really bad.

It's worth a shot

#291743 by schmedidiah
Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:09 pm
yod wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:
yod wrote:

tick, tick, tick.....

if you would stop, he'd have no excuse to continue without looking really bad.

It's worth a shot

I gave it a shot. I'm not going forward on this if you don't call him out in public as much as you call me out on it.

No one can change unless they're willing to change. Are you saying you know your good friend Glenny will always be the POS who calls everyone a child rapist and starts a new thread every day trying to start a war with everyone while threatening to shoot people? Yeah, I guess you are. :roll:
#291757 by schmedidiah
Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:45 pm
yod wrote:No, I'm saying you guys are ying and yang for each other and if one of you would stop the other would have no reason to exist anymore

8)

Well maybe he should get the message from you in private because if you look at his posts from the last 3 days, he's been all kinds of stupid with absolutely no engagement from me. Your time is running out. You said you wanted peace. Prove it.
#291763 by DainNobody
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:07 am
God help us
#291769 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:27 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:God help us

Help yourself.
#291775 by DainNobody
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:40 pm
God be with you..
#291801 by Planetguy
Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:09 pm
Ted, I give you points for trying to start a musical discussion. And in usual BM style, it took no time at all for it to all go straight down the crapper. :(

There are a few things/premises that were put forth that I liked. The notion was put put fwd that "mastery" is not about acquiring technique, and i strongly agree... but I would have hoped they followed by saying it IS about striving to attain the best possible understanding of MUSIC. perhaps they did that somewhere later.

I also don't believe ANYONE "masters" music. I. Perlman is certainly one of the best to ever pick up a violin.....but were he a true "master" he would not have embarrassed himself at a Kennedy Center concert when he attempted to play and improvise on "Summertime" w Dizzy Gillespie. that was painful.
#291804 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:12 pm
You know they say Verdi was a master violin player, and all his compositions would have
been lost, if Bach hadn't wrote them down.