This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287974 by Vampier
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:28 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcQPbbtZPU ...apply the lyrics of this excellent Song to the current situation in the USA INC. The possibility of a Neo Civil War which will destroy the Country between the Golbalist Filth and Patriots from all walks of life. It is an interesting exercise I find and very thought provoking.
#287975 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:32 pm
Why do you care? You don't live in this country.

We can take care of ourselves, without you cowards who've run and hid. :mrgreen:
#287977 by schmedidiah
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:21 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Why do you care? You don't live in this country.

We can take care of ourselves, without you cowards who've run and hid. :mrgreen:

+1
#287979 by JCP61
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:49 pm
Vampier wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcQPbbtZPU ...apply the lyrics of this excellent Song to the current situation in the USA INC. The possibility of a Neo Civil War which will destroy the Country between the Golbalist Filth and Patriots from all walks of life. It is an interesting exercise I find and very thought provoking.

romance is fun
#287982 by Vampier
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:33 pm
Ancient ... Why do I care ?

I have Family and Friends who live in the USA INC.

The "Country" is the last Bastion of Arms Bearing Freedom Loving Christian Humans.

You think you can take care of yourself. That will soon be put to the test.

"We" ... you actually think you can speak for the rest of the Country ? :lol:

You dare call me a Coward ? That shows exactly out of touch with reality you really are. And that you really do not know anything about whom you call "coward".

You and your ilk are not at all representative of anything in real life or on BM. Mockers. Intellectual Midgets. Mockers because you mock ... a quick perusal of any threads you have posted clearly demonstrate this. It is the same with your intellectual "abilities" or as I like to refer to them ... disabilities. Read your posts on the threads. You lot are riveting with your "deep" smiley faces" your unimaginative schoolboy insults and most of all your "advice" which borders on the comedic.

Then we have the misuse of the term Coward. You lot are the true cowards simply because you will not engage in intelligent discussion or discourse without resorting to insult or totally schoolboyish idiocy.

And in case you have not been able to recognize it ... I am not hiding.

JCP thank you for the Post ... perceptive and enjoyable ... and True.
#287990 by schmedidiah
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:06 am
[url=https://imgflip.com/i/2ch6d9]Image
#287993 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:55 pm
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah Dracula, you know so much.

When Trump builds that wall, I guess you'll be trapped
in that mass of immigrants that will be crowding the border.
Sounds fun

You know when I was in Mexico, they'd rob people with dogs,
cause they'd eat the dogs and steal you blind if you didn't have
the insurance.

You know Benedict Arnold told everybody he wasn't a coward
but he was
#288004 by Vampier
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:34 pm
The USA INC. , which once was The United States of America whose Law was The Constitution ... has been in force since after the Second World War. The mass population of this "country" have been duped since birth and conditioned to actually finance their own extinction. The Globalist filth that rules over them find this amusing and justification for their demise. They have even clearly stated this intention and plan very publicly and repeatedly. Schmed Ta for the graphic Post proving my point at your own expense ... very brave of you.

Ancient, there is a wall but it is invisible to those like you who lack the capacity to "see" it. I suggest you check out "Agenda 2030" and look at the map. you will be surprised with what you "learn". The first use of this "Wall" will be to keep those in the USA INC. trapped in order that the disarming, FEMA CAMPS, Culling and executions of enemies of the "State" can be implemented. Your guns will be taken, your food, ammo and valuables will be confiscated and YOU with your FAMILY will be liquidated.

I have no idea what part of Mexico you spent time in ... Mexico is a very large and diverse Country. Ancient Mexicans (Indians) used to eat dogs ... there are pics and statues of them being breast fed by Indian women. The Yuck Yuck gang should have fun proclaiming their stupidity with that. I do know that when you are hungry anything looks good. Have you ever been hungry ? Mexican Insurance ? sounds like you were just another gringo sucker.

Benedict Arnold was a good soldier and officer for most of the War ... including being a "Hero" at The Battle of Saratoga. He turned over the plans for Fort West Point to the British for money. You would probably consider him a good businessman if you knew anything about what you talk about. Like The Hag he was a turncoat for money risking lives of soldiers and doing it all underhandedly. As much as i may disagree with what he did I would not label him a Coward, rather I label you as someone who does not know what he is talking about ... as usual.

Listen up ...TOMORROW THE EU BEGINS THE PROCESS OF ENDING INTERNET FREEDOM.
Consequently I will be leaving it . Now I ask simply is anyone going to address the original subject of this thread ? The days left of Internet Freedom are ending. This applies to music as well ... just in case any here might be interested. Understand that YOUR days on the internet with FREEDOM are ending not just mine. Wake The Hell UP.
#288012 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:30 pm
Yeah that's right Benedict was a traitor not a coward :roll:

Which side of the wall do you want to be on if your right

BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL
#288040 by Vampier
Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:47 am
Ancient ... remember when they started to build the Wall ? That was well over a decade ago prior to when I came to Mexico. Cheney and Haliburton made a huge sum of money . I remember the controvesy about all that do you ? Life is strange as The moody Blues say.

George soros sold his fellow Jews out to the Nazis and was a Traitor and now he is considered by some as a "philanthropist"and a "Great Man". Some people still like The Hag. Or The Black Messiah. Or James Comey.

Which side of the Wall ? Good question. Neither side but as far away from both as I can get. So what do you thik about the Lyrics ?
#288045 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:30 pm
Take your political arguing back to the 'non-music' side of these forums, Vamp.
The lyrics of the video you posted are ANTI-USA (take down the eagle, put up the cross), calling for 'freedom' at the same time they enslaved thousands of blacks. The comments on youtube from the 'pro-confederates' are quite enlightening, too. :roll:
Your constant 'USA,Inc' references are yawn-inducing. You don't even seem to understand what 'Inc.' means - short for 'incorporated', as in a business that is incorporated per the laws in a particular state. So saying 'USA, Inc.' doesn't even make any sense, which is par for the course for you.
#288068 by JCP61
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:17 am
Father Isaac Mary - Living The Fatima Message In The Family
https://youtu.be/Pa6V3-a9mjk
#288164 by Vampier
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:36 pm
Guitar Mike ... since when have you become the "thought Police" on BM. Yet again you run off your cake hole without the aid of a brain. I will Post any music I wish to on the MUSIC SECTION so I think you should be quiet and cease embarrasing yourself. Think if you can what is a MUSIC FORUM ? WHATIS MUSIC ? Music is expression through SOUND.
Lyrics are often an essiential part of the "music" ... even if some do not like what they express ... which often is part of the original purpose. Can you even percieve this ?

You are a True HYPOCRITE. You whine and moan about Trump and political perceptions and what is happening and yet then speak of being "anti-American". For a Canadian that is hysterical particularly now in light of the "PM" and all he is doing for Canada. But I did not post the SONG for political discussion and a quick perusal of the subsequent posts clearly shows this and the fact that your post discredits itself so well. Take Down the Eagle and Raise the Cross is anti-American ??? Reboot what is left of your "Leftist" brain. Do you recognize the phrase "In GOD We Trust" ???? It is written on the dirty money that enslaves you and everyone else. The number of "Blacks" enslaved by the early American s is dwarfed by the great numbers enslaved by the originators of SLAVERY the Muslims and believers in Allah who are themselves the unwitting SLAVES of pure Evil Submission.

The comments of others I have no control over but do not worry CENSORSHIP is almost here now and you will be able rest easy and feel good about whatever you "believe" in at least for a time. I actually have some relatives who were actual "Confederates" and am quite proud of them. You readily "comment" on BM upon all sorts of Threads as is your RIGHT but this is now changing even though you fail to discern it ... it is reality neverthelss.

INC. by your very words you clearly demonstrate why I choose to use the term. It is amusing to me that you can not even put it into the context which I have chosen it for. This shows how truly blind, ignorant and in total conditioned DENIAL you are and will remain until your Dying Day. I suggest you look into it's meaning more deeply if you can. Did you know that a Corporation is considered to be "an Individual" in Law ??? Also look into and APPLY what New World Order really means and perhaps you may become somewhat enlightened. If I was alesser person like some of your yuck yuck buddies then I would purposefully now embark upon posting "music" Posts in the music section selected to enrage and annoy you ... but I will not for it is childish and an utter waste of time which is fast becoming more and more precious at least to me. Good Luck to you as you more than some are and will be in desperate need of it ... you are asleep ? Conditioned ? who knows what. This is for you and it is not a music vid. You can compare it to the one you condemn and hopefully "see" the difference and maybe even "think" about some things.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL0GUS5e7hs
#288173 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:45 pm
BLAAA BLAAA BLAAA
That's all we get from you Vamp. One moment you're commending someone (Talbot: It seems to me that the minute you start calling someone names you lose. You: Well stated and ....) and the next moment you're back on your hypocritical high hose, calling names. So who's the LOSER now?
Post all the music you want here, it's the political commentary - look at your replies above to AV for examples.

For point of reference: I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN LIVING IN THE USofA - more than you can say, traitor who left his country.

Take Down the Eagle and Raise the Cross is anti-American ???
- Yes, it surely is- it was about defeating the 'north' (during civil war of the 1860s for historical reference) and replacing it with the 'south' - the Confederate States of America, whose symbol was the cross (corner to corner) flag. You really need to get a clue or just STFU and stay over on the 'non music' part of the forum where you and your blind-to-reality buddies can keep slapping yourselves on the backs.