This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283067 by DainNobody
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:39 pm
Great minds discuss ideas
Average minds discuss events
Small minds discuss people
Eleanor Roosevelt
#283079 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:38 pm
WTF, Dayne, necro-ing old threads about a troll?
#283084 by DainNobody
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:33 pm
No. I wanted to make a point how 2-faced some are when they call me out as the passive aggressive clown..so you all are doing the same..who cares who it is you are attacking..
#283099 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:27 pm
Jealous Dayne wrote:No. I wanted to make a point how 2-faced some are when they call me out as the passive aggressive clown..so you all are doing the same..who cares who it is you are attacking..

If you're trying to imitate people, don't pick trolls. If you're trying to prove a point on a forum, don't pick an old thread where the subject (and his posts) have been deleted. And certainly, don't pick a post concerning forum trolls as n 'example' of anything!
#283102 by DainNobody
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:33 pm
I want yo to point out or clarify "imitate people" that is just plain "out there" do you read what you post? I will pick any phucking thread I choose to regurgitate as long as it is in the BandMix forum rules and regulations..point out where it is unlawful? do you even read what you post? your opinion he is a forum troll.. not mine. so that makes your info the gospel truth? cause you again say so and you are the authority? :)
#283123 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:55 pm
You need to get back on your meds, Dayne. Seriously. 'Willie' was certainly a troll, there's no arguing that point at all - yet you think you're trying. BTW - not just MY opinion, but the opinion of the admin who runs this place and subsequently got rid of him!
#283128 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 pm
We have had far worse guys than willie up here.

I'm not even going to mention their names.

BUT! When I started hanging out here some of the trolls were so bad ...

Willie is a nice guy, compared to some.

Go on Facebook and ,friend Jeff Cowley, One great musician,old man, loving individual, and someone that just plain got disgusted with some of the trolls. I miss him, but I refuse to join Facebook . I have his # I really should give him a call...
One of those good people you meet once in a lifetime.

WOW I bet none of you were expecting this , HUH.
#283130 by Planetguy
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:57 pm
if you get your jollies by continually photobombing multiple threads on a regular basis...with the sole intent of shutting down conversation and participation....you are a troll.

end of discussion.
#283159 by schmedidiah
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:58 pm
hundreds of Jeff Cowleys on fb. dozens on linked in. :roll:
#283268 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:31 am
Planetguy wrote:if you get your jollies by continually photobombing multiple threads on a regular basis...with the sole intent of shutting down conversation and participation....you are a troll.

end of discussion.

No jollies only your opinion. Photobombing? Regular basis?
Shutting down conversation.

THIS IS PG... I DO IT CONTINUOUSLY . IT MY MAIN JOB TO MAKE MANY, UNDERSTAND MY OPINION IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY MUSIC YOU CREATE OR SHARE...
Mark wants me to discuss his problems. Not my problem!

I am a liberal. JUST DO AS I SAY OR I WILL HAVE TO MAKE YOU APPEAR TO BE AN ASSSSSHOLE.

That format doesn't work for me.

Schmeddy if you want to keep proving yourself.... GO RIGHT AHEAD.

If someone stands up to insults and breach of sensible reasonability... I do not understand how and why they are so malicious . Oh yeah... They are rockstarliberals. :lol:
#283275 by schmedidiah
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:07 am
what you're doing is slightly more important than hemorrhoids Glen.
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

THIS IS PG... I DO IT CONTINUOUSLY . IT MY MAIN JOB TO MAKE MANY, UNDERSTAND MY OPINION IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY MUSIC YOU CREATE OR SHARE...

"This is a MUSIC forum"

go find a Brietbart or Blaze forum and we can get back to music. you probably used to be a musician, otherwise you wouldn't have ended up here. :roll:
#283276 by Planetguy
Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:24 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I am a liberal. JUST DO AS I SAY OR I WILL HAVE TO MAKE YOU APPEAR TO BE AN ASSSSSHOLE.

:lol: you have NEVER needed ANY help from ANYONE to make yourself appear an asshole :lol:
#283278 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:44 am
All I can do is is laugh at you mark... As a helpless person.You also make me cry.
I could have called a helpless ,moron,liar,insulting , mo -fo that you are ....
You almost had a friend about your music, but you are not about music.
You are just a bitter old man..
BITTER OLD MAN!
DON'T TREAD ON ME !!!!!
#283290 by Planetguy
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:09 pm
Planetguy wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I am a liberal. JUST DO AS I SAY OR I WILL HAVE TO MAKE YOU APPEAR TO BE AN ASSSSSHOLE.

:lol: you have NEVER needed ANY help from ANYONE to make yourself appear an asshole :lol:

thanks for proving my point! :wink:
#283294 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:28 pm
Glen you should really understand what you're posting too - this thread was about a troll who was posting long chains of linked photos (someone else's), cluttering up all the threads in the forum. BM finally figured out how to keep him out. The Dayne resurrects this old thread, somehow trying to defend WIllie? And then you use it to continue your personal vendetta against PG. Now who's the troll? (hint: look in the mirror)