This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#279804 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:34 pm
Very sorry if this really happened to you. 'Willie' was a troll, not associated with the poster we call (Not) 'Ready in Memphis', who is the same as 'Jeff at Jasir'. Anyone who would quote anything under $25 an hour for studio time should not even be messed with, and that's a very low price you won't see often except for someone trying to drum up business before they starve, normal is at least $50/hour with 4 hour minimum for any legitimate work.
I would advise any female performer to never go to any new place ('studio' or otherwise) alone.
#279812 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:38 pm
saraha1228147 wrote:Yes I have learned the hard way studio time is never cheap. It seems Jeff is still on here advertising his "studio". I just wanted to warn everyone he really doesn't have a studio or even a bedroom studio. Stay away from jeff.

Any legitimate studio will have a website, photos of their studio and equipment, and samples of their work posted, references available, etc.
#280025 by schmedidiah
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:57 am
BUMP! :mrgreen:
#280345 by schmedidiah
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:51 pm
my willie wrote:do not ever say jeff is a Scam!! I am his agent!!! and he does not approve of that!!!

Nice try troll. :twisted:
#280983 by Cajundaddy
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:24 pm
You were lucky and didn't get hurt or robbed. Consider it a learning experience and move on.
Pay $12/hr and get fat guy in boxer shorts in his bedroom. Pay $65/hr and you can get a guy with major record releases and Academy Award motion picture soundtracks.
http://www.blueribbonstudios.com/rates.html

Choose wisely.
#281014 by mystr0
Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:32 pm
Sounds like somebody's trying to get some attention/business by name bashing. Typical sales ploy, but its pointless really. Jeff Rust and Jasir Productions has a track record and a string of accomplishments. You bottom feeders will never get ahead, so who cares how many lies you share with each other. Keep up the bad work. Your career is in reverse. smh. Who's the scam artist now?
#281017 by J-HALEY
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:52 pm
That's funny Willie I was going to say that about you. You have no band and you are a fake. Pretty sad you are so desperate for attention trolling these forums that maybe 20 or 30 people visit and this is your legacy! Frkken hilarious! :lol:
#281041 by mystr0
Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:37 am
The very first post on this thread is a lie. Jeff would never charge that low for a session, period. Lies and opinions are all you get now on BM, that's why I come to recruit not gossip. Too many feminine acting males here with nothing to do but bitch and moan. What happened to talking shop...you know...music? You can't be serious with this bs. Its all hype for a sorry bunch of bums who are trying to pass for musicians. You've been exposed. Just try shutting me up or down.
#281048 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:24 pm
sillymeReady wrote:The very first post on this thread is a lie. Jeff would never charge that low for a session, period. Lies and opinions are all you get now on BM, that's why I come to recruit not gossip. Too many feminine acting males here with nothing to do but bitch and moan. What happened to talking shop...you know...music? You can't be serious with this bs. Its all hype for a sorry bunch of bums who are trying to pass for musicians. You've been exposed. Just try shutting me up or down.

No, Jeff/NotReady, YOU have been exposed.
#281050 by schmedidiah
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:32 pm
so now you have 3 threads where you;

lie about your "accomplishments"

slander others who actually tried to help you once upon a time

assault the English language with your azz and vocalese

:lol:
#282083 by DainNobody
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:57 pm
#282085 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:43 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:looks real to me..

https://www.mapquest.com/us/tennessee/j ... -353847529

Don't be fooled, Dayne, check out street view on google maps.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/4479+ ... 6818?hl=en
#282089 by DainNobody
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:30 am
I did Mike, when I posted the preceding post .. I see a dirt road leading to a house with excellent landscaped shrubbery.. along with a laughing cute little black girl.. :)