Two new uploads this week.
first one is a track I built on an unused drum track from a cool kid in Austria. I added guitar, synth for the lead and bass parts and sat on it for about a year. just added vocals a couple of weeks ago, using two different vocoder settings on the synth and now it's ...... A SONG?! https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/gone-his-wife
the other one is a metal song I made with my drummer Kevin back in March. we hadn't rocked out any heavy stuff in a while and I wanted to try recording the guitar and drums on one track in mono and the bass signal from my Little Thunder Pickup to the other channel. best recordings I have so far of that device, because I was able to shape the bass track through eq'ing and other techniques and make it sound at least like a baritone guitar is playing along with the main guitar part. I added the vocals a couple of months ago when I was pretty sick (thanks to my kid). screaming in the mic, coughing, drink some tea, repeat. this is the first thing I ever added vocals to, really. so i'm surprised it even turned out somewhat decent at all (I did add a lot of fx to the vocals as usual). https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/mn-or-niml