This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278189 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:No wonder they want me back on bandmix...this place is like the walking dead now. Does anybody have anything to offer but opinion? Hmmmm....lol.

Well we're not expecting anything from YOU, monkey!
#278210 by Planetguy
Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:43 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:No wonder they want me back on bandmix...this place is like the walking dead now. Does anybody have anything to offer but opinion? Hmmmm....lol.

i doubt there's anyone here who'd kick a dog....at least not as long BM has you, the resident punching bag.

and that's the only thing you've ever "offered" up. thanks for that! :wink:
#278225 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:48 am

Opinions are what a discussion board is for....but here is a fact.

You're a poser who can't even play an instrument. All you have is mouth.
#278324 by mystr0
Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:03 pm
@yod
I also have the most viewed chatroom on bandmix this year. Don't forget that on your world tour. lmao. Where you playing now...fantasy island.

@guitarmikeb
Watch who you call monkey, chickensh*t...or I'll slap that white hood off your empty head.

@planetguy
You got bones to pick with everyone in here, troll. Stay under your bridge where you and your music belong, methhead.

I'm still looking for musicians in the Memphis, Germantown, Bartlett, Collierville and Southaven areas. In case anybody in here is ready to work more than their lips. lol.
#278328 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:44 pm
"Pics and videos to come" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You might want to look up the definition of 'chatroom', monkey. This is a thread on a forum.
#278331 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:23 pm
behave like a monkey and you get called a monkey....race ain't got nothing to do w it, you whitebread cracker. :wink:

#278339 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:51 am
thememphizmonkz wrote:@yod
I also have the most viewed chatroom on bandmix this year. .

That's rich! They have chat rooms here? Why would that matter for anything?

that and $5 will buy a starbucks.

Don't forget that on your world tour. lmao. Where you playing now...fantasy island.

Tonight I'm in Greenville SC, tomorrow night Indianapolis, Saturday Louisville KY, then St Louis.... alas, what's the point of explaining this to a poser who can't even play an instrument?

#278340 by mystr0
Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:59 am
@yod
Yeah right? 2 questions...why comment on my topic if it doesnt matter?...and whose sponsoring this world tour? I'll wait. lol.

@planetguy
Its definitely a race thing...and people are starting to notice. You'll be out of work in no time. Keep up the bad work.

@guitarmikeb
Dude, you still here?.. I thought I told you to go back to the drawing board. lmao!

None of you matter in music or on bandmix. Sorry.
#278341 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:05 am
Yeah right? 2 questions...why comment on my topic if it doesnt matter?.

Because you still don't see how much of a poser everyone knows you are.

Pics and video still coming soon? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

..and whose sponsoring this world tour? I'll wait. lol.

My fans sponsor every gig and tour. You'll be waiting a long time to find out what a "fan" is.

:wink:
#278343 by mystr0
Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:14 am
@yod
Fans? Where?... Labels back touring so whose yours...fans-r-us? I don't see any music or label. Your a loser with nothing better to do than troll topics.

He's a prime example of why BM can't get new members. Phoney as a two dollar bill.
#278348 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:16 pm
Fans? Where?... Labels back touring so whose yours...fans-r-us? I don't see any music or label. Your a loser with nothing better to do than troll topics.

He's a prime example of why BM can't get new members. Phoney as a two dollar bill.

You really don't know sh!t and show it every day you post here.

Whathappened to that video you stole and linked on your profile - the bedroom guitarist guy? Guess he found out what a loser/poser you really are. :lol:

BTW - BM gets new profile people every day, I get the notices for those in my area, multiply that across the country and there must be hundreds every day. The fact that YOU don't get anyone contacting you from your lameass posts in this forum (not chatroom) doesn't mean anything - people can see through your BS. "pics and videos coming" :roll:
Last edited by GuitarMikeB on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#278356 by schmedidiah
Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:09 pm
Phoney as a two dollar bill.

1 - learn how to spell phony

2 - $2 bills are real!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#278372 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:24 am
schmedidiah wrote:
Phoney as a two dollar bill.

1 - learn how to spell phony

2 - $2 bills are real!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that's $2 more than the Poser Monkey will ever make as a musician since he can't sing or play an instrument.

Pics and video coming soon, right?

#278397 by schmedidiah
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:17 am
MikeTalbot wrote:As I recall, the two dollar bill was mostly distributed at race tracks.

Talbot

We had an elderly babysitter who would always give them to us for our birthdays.

I had 3 on top of a dresser that were stolen in a break-in 15 years ago. Haven't seen one since.