This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#295145 by Badstrat
Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:27 pm
Time Persons of the Year. Could this be what inspired the Leftist rag to nominate them ?

Greta Thunberg 2019
The Left was captivated by her head spinning around & spitting pea soup at the pope during a live interview. *

Obama 2008, 2012
Loved & admired for trying to make America a third world country through hundreds of illegal edicts.

Vladimir Putin (2007)
The Left is truly admires the clever & orderly way he dispatches his political enemies.

Ayatollah Ruholla Khomeini (1979)
Good bet that the Left was inspired by him and adopted his credo "Death to America" as their own.

Nikita Khrushchev: 1957
Beloved by Dems for his promise: "We will take America without firing a shot"

Joseph Stalin (1939 and 1942)
Respected for his orderly execution of 30,000 Russian officers, or half of the army and navy staff.

Adolf Hitler (1938)
Leftists love him for almost ridding the world of those "pesky" Jews.

Could Cenk Uygur be the next Time Magazine Person of the Year?

California congressional candidate Cenk Uygur endorses sex with animals. (Even without their consent?)
https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/120 ... 88/video/1

* A real life Linda Blair performance (As in the The Exorcist (1973)
#295149 by Badstrat
Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:30 pm
I gather from your pretty pictures that you became confused when the the two words "WHAT Inspires" were linked together in a complete sentence. At least your liberal friends probably thought your post was a brilliant response.
#295159 by Badstrat
Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:55 pm
You comment as if you believed the humor and sarcasm of my post to be fact. For someone to believe that Greta Thunburgs head was spinning around & spitting pea soup at the pope during a live interview, and then attempt to refute the humor with data is beyond my ability to compute. Only libs dispute humor with seriousness. Conservative pundits are right, although I didn't think they were until now. The liberal mind can not comprehend humor.