This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#294852 by Badstrat
Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:08 pm
Dems honor the Dead (Voters that is)

With all the registered dead voters, the invisible made up fantasy voters, and the vote early vote often voters the demons still couldn't beat Trump. Go figure. Could it be that they also just plain suck at hiding their cheating schemes? :)

https://pjmedia.com/trending/heres-the- ... ted-about/

On Monday, President Donald Trump shared the results of a study showing that Hillary Clinton's margin of victory in the popular vote in the 2016 election could be explained by Google bias. The study's author, Ph.D. psychologist Robert Epstein, was himself a Clinton supporter in 2016, but he is concerned about Google's power to manipulate elections.

"Wow, Report Just Out! Google manipulated from 2.6 million to 16 million votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016 Election! This was put out by a Clinton supporter, not a Trump Supporter! Google should be sued. My victory was even bigger than thought!" the president tweeted, referencing Judicial Watch.
#294853 by Mordgeld
Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:57 pm
While I agree with the bias part of it, there have been shown to be many irregularities in the voting process (one of which you point out) great enough to produce the same result. These irregularities seemed largely confined to specific areas making identifying them just a matter of reviewing the voting records and voter rolls when possible. Given the large divide between political factions that has manifested itself, it would seem that many people would be voting against their ideological opponents rather than for an individual that fully represents them. Anecdotally speaking, I have encountered a some liberals that privately admit they voted for Trump due to Hillary's track record of corruption and incompetence. That is somewhat surprising. Obviously, Google was unable to obfuscate everything. I do see the bias playing a part in reinforcing the viewpoints of the many liberals that live here. Most seem unaware that the news and information they are fed is often quite at odds with the actual actions and speech of the president.